Chapter Twenty-Six: Unexpected...

Back at the bathing tub, the waters were scorching hot and with wonderful steam flaming on my face.  As I'm getting comfortable in the tub, however, I felt sick to my stomach.
I rushed to the bathroom and puke my guts out: a chicken salad and butter toast.

Jacob hears my hurling and comes into the bathroom to pull my hair back.  He wasn't mad at me for vomiting what he paid for, well that's a first.

"Hey, it's okay, you're okay...I'm right here."

His soothing words made me cry after I spilled out whatever it was that wretched salad had.  I get off my knees and rock myself, Jacob rubbing my back in consolation.

"You think your body rejected the chicken?" His question sounds like he's actually serious about this.

"Chicken?  I've eaten chicken my whole life honey I don't think it's that."

"Through sickness and health right?" His voice echoes, my stomach starting to hurt again.  I cramp in agony.

"What is it? Do you need the toilet again?"

"Oddly, it just went away when you said that."

"Could you pass me my bag?" I point to my toiletry bag next to the sink.

He nods and gives me the bag, I see all my tampons and pads scattered around it.

I'm late.

Fuck, I'm late.

It's probably a mishap, I'm pretty irregular anyway. 

I just hope that's the case.

His chuckle turns into a sigh of relief.  "C'mon, let's get you to bed with something to eat."

I ate my husband's meal of the day: Spaghetti Bolognese.

I devoured it like there was no tomorrow, to be quite frank.  It's been my favorite dish since I was a little girl.  I can't believe he remembered.

And now for the "bed" part of that sentence: He placed me carefully onto our bed.  It's the dead of night and everyone is most likely asleep.

"It's okay to scream, baby..you can scream my name as loud as you like.  The neighbors will hear who you belong to, am I right?"

I gulp, my throat in knots.  "Yes."

"Good girl."

He cups my jawline, his shadow hovering over me. I feel a wave of pleasure shock through me as he thrusts into my wet folds.  I moan loudly, I try muffling my sounds by covering my mouth.

Jacob makes a slight  tsk, tsk, tsk.

"Remember, be loud for me...I want to hear you."

He picks up the pace my waist goes, a whole trance of bliss possesses us. He groans heavily, his moans deeper by the minute.

I scratch his back and bite his shoulders, pull his hair.  So much stimulation made em cum twice, he cums after. 

He wasn't done, though.  His kisses turned into licks, my collarbone wet by his saliva. He kisses my lower stomach slightly, making my stomach do somersaults.

He then places his thumb on my clit, starting to rub as he flicks his tongue inside me.  My core yearning for his touch, I gasp in pleasure.  I pull his hair as he continues to eat me out.  I cum once again, and his lips catch it. 

"What're you gonna do with that?" My head wonders as he arises from between my legs.  He swallows his saliva with my cum and licks off the rest from his bottom lip.

I've only had sex with Jacob, but that has GOT to be the hottest thing he's done. 

I take his lips hungrily, owning and dominating him finally.

I get on top of him, his whimpers and moans sound like music to my ears as I bounce up and down.  I feel myself twitch at his hard and pussy-soaked cock.  I pick up his pace and we cum together.  I still feel myself pulsing from the exhilaration.  We watch a rom-com and drifted off to sleep, no worries in mind.

Well, except for one...

TO BE CONTINUED...