001 Day One

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕄𝕒𝕡 𝔹𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙

The festival that ended our holiday break had a lot of drama. Unwanted drama. Due to the drama, I've caused a wall in between my brother and one of his best friends. That's just something that could never feel good. So, I've stayed with my best friend for the rest of the week up until school.

"It's the first day back what are you going to do when you see An-" "Don't say his name" I cut her off. I don't plan on reliving it anymore. "Dani, you know he's going to find out eventually, right?" I sat there and looked at her. I don't really want to rehash everything the day back of school. "Mila, we aren't together. 'Just friends', what I did doesn't matter". I say throwing my body on her bed and laying on my back. I don't want to go to school. I don't want to see him. That's when my phone goes off.

Dustin🧹

Is Camila taking u to school

Duh

I roll my eyes and put my phone down. "I'm not even going to ask who it was. Let's go before we're late". Camila insists.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Hartley High the bane of my existence. Camila practically drags me out of her car. We walk with our arms linked. "Stop being so glum Dani year eleven is going to be rocking"! I roll my eyes and still laugh. I have been kind of negative lately and Cami's been nothing shy of supportive and loving.

That's when I saw him. Already looking at me. He was standing with Spider and Dusty per usual. I tried to break the eye contact but I couldn't. "Morning Ella" he says to me. I tried to ignore him but of course his best mate had to chime in. "Oi Daniella, my friend here was talking to you." "No shit Spencer" I respond. I turn to Camila, "I'll meet up with you in a bit, go find Amerie for me please" which she does.

"What do you want Anthony?" He looks upset. I know he's upset. But the way he feels is something I can't control. "Can we- can we um talk?" he asks me. I crossed my arms and nodded my head as he guided me a little bit away from his friends.

"We haven't talked much since the festival and-" "Gee, I wonder why that is Ant" I sarcastically ask him. "You left me, alone, drunk, high, and have the audacity to be mad about who I may or may not have been with after you left me. Did you even think to consider how scary things could've been for me? Of course not! You were only thinking about yourself and your tiny little ego-" "Dani, Dani, Dani, I know I fucked up. I'm trying to make things right. Obviously things didn't go too bad. I should've-" he gets cut off. Not by me this time. But, by a random girl yelling, "Oi! There's a fully-gacked sex map in the old stairwell". Naturally, everyone took off to look at it.