009 Thief

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖: 𝔼𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕨𝕒𝕪

"You guys are so cute" Mila tells me. I can't help but to smile. "He has his moments when we're alone ya know. Then, when we're in SLT's he's low key kind of an ass." "That would be none other than the influence of Spider". she tells me and I laugh. "I'm sayinggg." I say through the laughter. "You know what I'm in the mood for Dani?" I look up at her waiting for her response. "Fries and a shake, let's go. I'll drive". With that she practically drags me out of her room and to the diner.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"How about I stay in the car?" I suggest to Camila. "Why would you do that? Isn't Darren working?" She questions practically dragging me out of the car. When we got closer to the counter we saw Chook talking to Cash.

He started to walk towards up. But to my luck, he was walking back to his car. Seemingly having things to do. "Ladies" he says to us nodding his head down at us with a smile. "Chook" we respond and head to the counter.

Cash walks away and I can't help my jaw from dropping to the floor. "Darren Rivers, did you just agree to go on a date with Cash" I say with a little tease in my voice. "Wait that's what just happened I was barely listening" Mila says. I look up at Darren who is clearly blushing. "OMG, you totally did. That's so-" "Alright, alright, we can stop that now". they cut me off. "What can I get you two"

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Can you drop me off at Ant's house?" I ask Mila after we get in her car. "Umm I guess... You two are doing pretty good right now huh". "I mean, after I had dinner with his family, his mom eased up on him a little and that feels good. Like sometimes I don't really want to talk with him, just be around him ya know?" "Awww he's stealing my best friend. You're only supposed to be bored with me Dani." "Goodbye" I say laughing. "I'm serious, you're my best mate, he's a thief" "Mila, you're a mess. I love you anyway though". "Well we're here". "Thank you my love, I'll call you later tonight I promise".

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Daniella, how are you tonight?" Mrs. Vaughn greets me. "I'm good, I was just coming to hang out with Anthony" I responded as she let me in. I entered his room to see him on the game. He barely looked up to acknowledge my presence. I didn't really mind because he was locked in.

After a couple matches, I started to get a little bored. I got up from his bed and approached him in his chair. I started to play with his hair and fluff it a little bit. With no reaction, I began to kiss his cheek a little bit and move down to his neck. He started smiling, so I did what any reasonable person would do.

I glanced at the door, noticing it was shut. Great. I dropped to the floor and placed myself in between his legs. I rubbed his thighs and that's when he finally had a reaction. "Guys Imma go to the bathroom real quick", he starts then turns his mic off. "Ella, what are you doing?" "What do you think I'm doing?" "If you wanted to, you could've just said something earlier and I would've hopped off." "Yeah but I didn't want to interrupt your game. So keep playing." "You want me to play on mute? Where's the fun in that?" "I never said anything about going on mute. Turn your mic on and be quiet".

He put his headset back on and did just what I'd told him. I started to rub his thighs again. I pulled his dick out and slowly started stroking it. His position in the chair loosened and he threw his head back. I fastened my pace and slowly started licking his tip. Soft sounds were leaving his mouth. I smiled to myself and then put my lips around his dick and started sucking. It couldn't have been thirty seconds and all I heard was him smashing his keyboard a little harder than normal. I then felt his hand grab the back of my head pushing it further down, then he released his grip. So, as I continued bobbing my head, I looked up at him making eye contact as I did my due.

He pulled my head up. "What? You literally can't tell me you weren't enjoying that." I say to him a bit annoyed. "No, I was. It's just I've just started gaining my mom's trust back. I don't want to lose it faster than I got it". I nodded and headed to his bed. That's when his mom opened his door saying she was going to the store. Asking if Ant needed anything.

"No mom, I'm good thank you". When she left I looked over at Anthony with a suggestive smile. "What?" he asks me. I don't even respond, I just straddle him and start making out with him.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Thief" I hear on the other line of the phone. "Oh my bad, I wasn't aware I was supposed to be sucking your dick Camila". "Never that. He's an attention whore." "Camila you're doing the most". "And you're doing the least. OH! I just remembered". "What is it babe?" "Question, are you going to Darren's pre tomorrow?" Shit! I had forgotten about that. "Yeeess?" I stretch not sure if I was going. "You're going. End of discussion." "Okay, okay, okay. I'm getting sleepy. Goodnight". "Goodnight my love" Camila says as her final goodbye for the night.

A/N: Season two comes out in like three weeks and I'm sooo excited. The trailer I think hinted Harper and Anthony and I'm not mentally prepared for it. Also the director of the show and the official instagram of the show saw my story and liked it. So maybe that was my motivation to keep writing.

As always, please feel free to give me advice. Hate comments. Supportive comments. ANYTHING!! Thank you for reading 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽.