028 Lovie

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘

We decided to take Quinni to the zoo and wear green to dress like froggy, or like amphibian like. The whole day she seemed kind of off. Every time we said something to her about something she'd miss, she'd kind of... space out.

When Darren gave her her present, she got so excited. Ever since she lost her phone at camp that's all she'd thought about. Finding her phone to catch Bird Psycho. Yet, when she found out it wasn't her phone, just a replica she dimmed. "It wasn't about the phone. I just wanted it so I could show you who Bird Psycho is". "We said you didn't need to do that" Amerie assures her. "But I want to." "Okay, but why?" "Because everything's changing. You're making campaign videos with Rowan. Darren and Harper are moving out together. There's too many conversations happening too fast," she starts gasping for air, "I don't want to be a burden, but I'm never given any time or warning to compare. And then I find this thing, this one thing that I can control, that I can share with you all and participate in, that I'd be useful for, and I'm told that I'm doing that wrong too. It's just not fair" she yells as she walks off. I just stood there as Darren goes after her.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"So your day was shit?" "Um, no I wouldn't say that. I'm here with you so it's better". Ant looks at me and we both start laughing. "Yeah I thought it was cheesy too. But I don't want to hear it from you. Practically were on your knees begging for me back". "Whatever". "Oh, Camila is supposed to come over. She's been bench watching Vampire Diaries and we're supposed to watch the season finale together." "Haven't you seen that like twice?" "Um, I think three times." "Gosh". My door then opens and the baddest bitch had arrived.

"What's up cunt? And lovie." she says as she enters my house. "You didn't tell me he was going to be here". "Oh um, I-I can leave if you want" Anthony offers. "Yes, that would be nice-" "No, she's joking" I say. "I have officially lost my best friend TWICE. To the same man. What a damn shame". "Whatever, turn the shit on" I tell her as I get up to make snacks.

A/N: So, my brother has autism and cerebral palsy and I was very active with the special needs community at my high school and worked at a camp for kids and adults with special needs. Quinni's outbreak lowkey made me mad. Like, how can you expect everyone to go at your pace. I understand how autism works and how it's different for everyone. But, she cant expect to literally me MIA for days from that snake bite, have no phone, and think that nothing was going to change. Idk.

Also, I'm sorry for the short ass chapter. I literally had like a brain fart and had nothing to add. Sorry. Thank you for reading!!!