015 Chlamydia

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕊𝕚𝕩: 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖

I'm talking with Anthony and all I see is Harper head to Amerie's room with a cake. I follow her and see her throw a cake on Amerie and Dusty. Amerie rushes out and I follow her. We get her a robe and head back to the main party then see a crowd in the backyard. Chanting Malakai to jump off the roof into the pool.

"What are you doing!" Amerie yells. "Get down Malakai!" I yell. I hit Anthony's arm because he's instigating the situation. "What?" "Don't act confused this is dangerous we need to get him down". "Malakai stop! Malakai!" I keep yelling. Suddenly Missy's brother grabs him and pulls him back.

Eventually they come down and Missy, her brother, and Malakai all leave together. "You're all fucked in the head, every single one of you" Missy spits out before she leaves.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"She gave you what!" I yell at Dusty. "Hush or Dad's gonna hear you" "I don't care what dad hears. That's fucked. Something is seriously wrong with Harper". "Dani-" "No Harper is weird as fuck. She gave you chlamydia and the only way she can think of telling you is throwing a cake on you?" "Just go to bed Dani" "Whatever" I say to him slamming his door on the way out and mine on the way in.

A/N: Ahhhh only two more episodes left. My goal was to be done before season two comes out and it's going to happen. I'm so so so ready. Thank you for reading!!