012 Bin Chicken

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖: 𝔹𝕚𝕟 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕟

I woke up the next morning pretty early. I think I was just anxious about how school was going to be. I decided to go on a run. Just as I was grabbing water, I saw Malakai.

"Hey, did Dusty catch up with ya last night"? I asked him. "Umm... no yeah no he uh did". He replied. "I feel like you don't really wanna talk about..." I started, widening my eyes to hint I was talking about last night, "But if you wanna talk at all, about anything, or maybe nothing I'll be here for ya". He smiled at me. It felt good to see him smile. "Yeah, my phone's been going since last night. I had to shut it off, mostly from everyone who was there" he admitted. "Oh, that just means they care. Don't feel pressured to respond. Take your time." "You know what Daniella, we don't ever talk but you seem pretty cool". "I am pretty amazing" I said making him laugh. "I was about to go on a run, if you'd like to join?" He seemed as though he thought about it but ultimately decided not to. He wanted to get home to his parents, which was reasonable.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Hello my loves, what's new?" I ask Darren, Quinni, and Amerie as I approach them at the school. Quinni shows me a video that just replays Malakai being thrown. "Who would make that?" I ask sounding disgusted. "We don't know" Quinni says. Quinni then takes note of Darren looking around.

"He's already in the hall" she says. "Oh, yeah, how's that going? Getting matching mullets soon?" Amerie teases. That's when Camila walks up to us. "Good morning beauties" she says giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning gorgeous, you're in a good mood". Darren points out. "That's because she's been screwing a guy from Brunos-" I say followed by Camila hitting my arm. "Was that not public knowledge?" I asked her. "Well we were keeping it on mute so uhh we'll just leave his name out of it" she says to the group. "A mess" I say laughing.

"Oh I just remembered" I said straightening my back. "So the night of the Slay Ball, I guess Dustin caught up with Malakai cause apparently he spent the night". "Why are you just now saying this" Amerie questions me. "Because I figured he'd talk to someone over the weekend. Obviously he didn't." "He hasn't answered any of my texts or calls" Amerie admits. "Maybe he just needed space-" I tried to tell Amerie before she got up to go look for him.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

After school, Ant decided to come home with me. Little did I know that included Spider as well. Because he wasn't coming home to be with me, but to get on the game with Dusty.

Ant and I were a little bit ahead of Dusty and Spider talking. "Oi, lovebirds, what're you talking about?" Spencer asks. "Nothing that concerns you" I respond. "Does that mean I'll have to eavesdrop" he asks. "I'm sorry you don't know how to occupy yourself without your boyfriend" I say to him and I could hear Dusty laugh in the background.

Dusty was sitting in a chair and the other two were on the side of Dusty's bed closest to the tv. I ended up joining them and sat behind Ant at the foot of Dusty's bed since Ant was sitting on the corner. "Um no Dani, get out" Spider says to me. "Spider, I actually live here, you get out" I say. "Whatever". As time goes by, I just watch tiktok on my phone. Sending just about every one I see to Camila and saying "us, me, you". If they weren't to her, they were to Anthony, who I swear never watches the tiktoks I send him. It's literally a love language of mine.

About an hour or so later, Harper opens his door and talks to Dusty about forgetting something. She offers to leave which quite frankly, sounded good but he told her to stay. She was hesitant but stayed anyways.

"Well I'm going to my room" I announce to the room. "I don't know why you came in here in the first place" Spider says. "Piss of Spider" I literally have no idea why he ever opens his mouth to speak.