014 Angeline

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕊𝕚𝕩: 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖

"I'm literally the hottest thing on this side of the bridge and he's treating me like a foot fungus. Cash is officially expired". Darren complains. "Maybe he just doesn't like boning as much as you do" Qunni thinks aloud. "Please, have you seen who he hangs out with? If those eshays aren't dealing drugs they're wheeling, with their dicks" Darren blurts, "Right Dani?" I literally choked on the air. "Don't drag me into this" I say. "What? Didn't you and Chook-" "Darren!" I practically yell to shut them up. "What?! He literally can never take his eyes off you when you're at the Diner. You and Camila basically have to pretend he's not there to get him to leave you alone". "Yeah, but that's not because he's horny like you. Well, it could partially be. He's just obsessed with this goddess of a woman" Camila says. "Oh stop" I say as I fling my hair behind my shoulder and motion with my hand. "Not everyone functions the way you do" Qunni says bringing us back on track. "And besides, you haven't even had a conversation about what you're both looking for. Sasha and I did it we we first started dating". "I mean you don't have to do it right now. Ant and I have been together a while and haven't really talked about what we're looking for". "No but you two are like perfect" Amerie says. "No, not really. I'm just scared to say anything to him. Like if I bring up an issue to him, I don't want him to think I'm being difficult and then he leaves me. You know his best friend is Spider" I admit. "He wouldn't do that babe. Especially knowing that you could easily find your next" Mila tells me. "Instead of mopping around, we could just get shit face. That'll help me forget Cash ever existed" Darren says.

Darren's face lit up. "Amerie, your mom is working the night shift tonight right?" She nods in agreement. Darren raises them self up on the railing to make an announcement. "Listen up, cum stains! Lonely hearts gatho at Amerie's tonight. BYO alcohol, you cheap, cheap hoes. And no Year 7s." Amerie pulled Darren down and attempted to tell everyone that it was a lie. "Are you serious? This is the first time in months anyone wants to hang out with you. Okay, this could be the biggest comeback since crop tops. You only got one shot at this" Darren says. Amerie agrees and Darren once again, raises them self up on the railing, "Oi and the theme is 'back form the dead' to celebrate Amerie's social resurrection. My idea. Please tell everyone you know."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

In SLT's Jojo had us play some game that ended up representing how all of us can agree to do one thing in the beginning, but as time goes, someone can change the rules. Well, I think. While she was trying to explain, Spencer had something to say.

"Yeah, here comes the man bashing. You want to know what is unfair? The fact that this entire school is out to get anyone with a pair of nuts between their legs". "That is completely untrue" Jojo says. "So I get detention for looking the wrong way, but Harper gets a pat on the back for public ally shitting on Dusty. You wonder why he didn't show up". "Hey, look around, Spencer. No one is feeling sorry for you, or Dusty, because you aren't the victims here and I really don't think you're convincing anyone that you are." Then Spider said something under his breath that no one really heard and was told to leave class. "Jojo?" I say. "What" she answers very sternly. "I know this isn't a good time, but despite whatever you choose to believe, Dusty very much is a victim of that situation. Both with Harper and Malakai and at the basketball game. And for you to be our teacher and to speak on whether or not another one of your students isn't very professional and as that victims sister-" "You as well, leave my class" she says cutting me off. "I wasn't done-" "Leave!" So I did. I grabbed my bag and went to my locker.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Are you okay?" Ant asks me at my locker after the bell. "Yeah I'm great. I just don't think it's fair for her to show a clear bias of her student, especially in the class they attend." "No I get it" he says as he grabs my hand and leads me to where the boys were sat at.

"You guys gonna get costumes and stuff for tonight?" Ant asks them. "What's tonight?" Dusty asks. "Ams is throwing a party" I answer. "Nah bro, costume's lame" Spider says. "Yeah, definitely" Ant says, yet he does want to wear one. "I don't know. I reckon I look pretty sick as the grim reaper though". "You going?" I asked Dusty. "I don't know if she's gonna be there" he says nodding towards Harper. "I hope she does. Pay good money to see what psycho tits over there does next." "Shut the fuck up Spider!" I say. "That's a pretty fucked up thing to say" Malakai notes. "Relax, man, it was just a joke" Dusty says to defend Spider. "I don't reckon it was that funny" Malakai admits, "You know, I actually reckon you're bit full of shit. Letting this dickhead run his mouth for you as usual" "Well fuck you too, then" Spider says. "Malakai-" I say as he gets up and walks away. Towards... Harper?

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

My phone started ringing and it was Darren. "How could you ever screw Chook?" "Well that's a way to start a conversation. Also, I'm with Anthony!" "Okay, well walk away" So I did, we were at the store looking for outfits so it wasn't that bad of a time. "No but seriously how did you get with an eshay?" "Well I'm not with him. I screwed him like twice and that's it. And as you said, when desperate times call for desperate measures, it's good to have a decent looking obsessed guy who wants you. And he has money. He used to by me-" "Okay so you got the bad one who's good with who he wants and I got the good one who's bad with who he wants got it". "Darren, you're supposed to forget about him and get shitfaced". "Right" "Right, so I'll see you at Ams later"

"Oi, come here" Ant says as he shows me these skeleton onesies.