005 Renaissance Titties

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕠: ℝ𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤

Dusty takes me to school the following Monday. "So who did you bring home Friday"? I tease. "No one". "Right. Dustin Reid leaves a party alone. That's unheard of". He laughs "Did you leave with someone? Because Daniella Reid leaving the party with someone is unheard of" he jokes. "Ha-ha piss off" I say making a sour face whilst flipping him off. As I get out of the car Dusty slows me down.

"Oi" he starts grabbing something out of his bag. "Here" he says handing me something red. "This is a slap band-" I say confused. "I know, it's to get into the gig Friday". "Dustin, I live at the gig. What are you talking about?" I say as I leave throwing the band at the seat.

At school I go walk towards Darren and Quinni. "So I see you've befriended Amerie" I note. "I know she's like committed social suicide or whatever, but we're going to resurrect her" Darren says. "No, I love my Ams" I say as she approaches us.

"Wait, you're not mad at me?" Amerie asks me, hearing my precious statement. "Not really. I mean, I was but I can't throw you away" I say pulling her into a hug. "Where's Camila?" Darren asks looking for her. "Dumb bitch is sick" I reply. As Darren scans the school yard for her he notices Ant, Dusty, and the new boy Malakai fooling around. "How is new guy so popular already? I want to bump chests with Dusty. I need one of those slap bands." Says Amerie. "Oh, sweetie, no one's going to sell you that landfill. You're the reason they're in SLTs, remember?" Darren says. "Suddenly I'm regretting tossing mine back in Dusty's car" I admit. "Yes, you! You can get me one" Amerie says. "No, no, no. Spider and Ant are in charge and Ant is pissed at you. And Spider, well he already barely likes anyone but he especially loathes you right now. I'm not getting that hate poured onto me." I say. "What if you sneak me in or something" she asks. "I don't know Ams. I love you but it's not my event." "It's your house though". "Yes but Dusty is my brother, I'll see if he gives you one okay? We'll figure something out. Let's go".

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"I don't think I ever want noodles again" I say leaning on Ant. "I literally have no idea what that video was trying to teach" Darren says. "It's supposed to show the dangers of sharing intimate-" "Noodles" Dusty says cutting off Jojo. "It's basically telling us to be ashamed of our bodies" Darren adds in. "That's not- what I think it's doing is asking us to consider the social consequences of sharing nudes with other people" Jojo teaches. "People have been sharing naked pictures since the dawn of time" Sasha states, "Cave painting, art-" "Renaissance titties" Ant chimes. Earning an eye roll from yours truly.

Honestly this entire class topic is just annoying. Everyone already knows the risks. We just think 'it's not going to happen to me' until it does. Then you move on with your life. You live and you learn.

"I know this video isn't going to stop you but what if you just took precautions. Like, what if you don't put your face in it?" Jojo asks. "I have a very recognizable dick Miss" Ant says. "Anthony!" I say. "Like, take the photo, fine. But keep yourself incognito. You could even have some fun with it. Wear a disguise, a mask, or a costume..." she keeps going. "Make. It. Stop." I say under my breath resting my head on the table.

Just then, Woodsy enters the classroom clearing her throat. Which made Jojo change topics very quickly.

Answering my wish, class finally ended. I stopped to talk to Darren. After everyone had left the class besides us and Quinni, Quinni claimed to need to show us something. She clears off a table to reveal a new sex map. Not only that, but that the first pair was Harper and Dusty.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Dustin!" I shout across the school yard. He turns to look at me confused. I just stand by myself waiting on him to walk towards me, which he eventually does. "What?" "What? When I asked you who you had over you said there was no one. Why did you feel the need to lie"? He stared at me shocked. "What are you talking about Dani? I didn't lie". Oh so now he's lying to me about lying. Typical. "Dustin, why are you lying?" "I don't know man" he says shrugging "It was an 'in the moment' type of thing. And don't say 'she's my best mate' when you're whatever you are with Ant". He wasn't wrong. And I truly do hate hypocrisy. "Not anymore, I don't like her. She's weird and fake. The way she, Missy, and Sasha are acting towards Amerie is very weird and I don't want to associate myself with that". He lets out a slight laugh. "Then don't, who I am or am not with literally does not affect you". "I didn't say that it did" I say. "Alright then, what are you mad for" he asks me. As if he didn't just lie to me. "Dusty, you literally just lied to me. For what reason other than you literally have none", I walked away not wanting to deal with him.

I may have started the little squabble but he still lied. I hate when people lie. There's no point in it.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Fuck you Spider, I want a slap band" Amerie says peeping at him through books in the library. "I think I'll try to ask him first or ease it." I suggest. "I mean you can't make him hate me more than he already does-" before Amerie finishes her statement I set off to talk to him.

I sit down at his table and look at him. "Geeze Dani, could you be any more creepy?" "Look", I start, "So the gig Friday, I need an extra wristband-" Spider laughs at me. "I'm getting tired of you boys laughing at me today". "It's just that, Dusty said he already gave you a band so..." "Spider I live there, I don't need one, but I a have a friend and she-" "Wait, wait, wait" he cuts me off, "There would be no reason for you to ask me for a band unless it's someone I wouldn't sell to. She's not getting a band Dani" he realizes. "Spencer, come on" I plead. "The bitch put us in SLT's, she's not going". I roll my eyes and leave the table.

"Judging by the look on your face he said no huh" Ams asks me. "The cunt wouldn't even let me ask. He pieced who I wanted it for before I said it" I admit. "Well, are you coming over to mine after classes?" Darren asks. "Um no, Ant wants me to come over so..." "Gosh I hope you're not one of those girls who ditches their friends for their boyfriends" they say. "Darren, it's literally one day. Shut up" I laugh, gather my things, and leave.