033 Boys Don't Cry

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: 𝔹𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 ℂ𝕣𝕪

"Why isn't Ant here to see you try on the dresses?" "Because, I want it to be a surprise. He showed me what he's wearing and it's not my vibe. I might match the color, I don't know. Oh, what about this one?" I ask showing Camila a dress on the rack. "I don't think that would fit you good" she tells me. "Ugh, this is too difficult. This is why we need to stop procrastinating". "Dani! What about this one?" she asks me excitedly. I respond by smiling and nodding my head. "i'm gonna look hot AF".

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Getting ready for formal was kind of stressful. Mostly, because I spent most of the time begging Dusty to go. He was home. Doing nothing. It would be fun. After I put my dress on, I was about ready to leave until I saw him step out of his room to join us. "I told you 'we'll see' means yes". "Do you want me to come or not?" I nod my head, "Then piss off".

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Daniella's formal outfit

"You look amazing" Anthony tells me as he approaches me. "Thank you. I figured I'd match your color but not the vibe. I literally have no idea what was going on through your head with this hair though." I say motioning my hand in a circle. "What? You don't fuck with the hair? Wait, is that Dusty?" "No, I don't and yes it is. I made him come. I guess you can go ditch me for your boyfriend now". "Actually, I have to go do something with Spider, I'll be right back" he says in a rush. "Oh, um, okay?" I look across the room and my eyes meet with Camila. She widens her eyes and I mouth "I don't know" to her as I shrug and head for the bathroom.

"Oh, hey Ams, Harper. I-" "Save it, it's formal and Cash already explained everything. You're good, we're good" Harper tells me. Which would explain why Darren was so nice to me on the debate day.

"It's funny how things ended up" Amerie notices. "What do you mean babe"? I asked. "You know, like, Quinni not here, Darren with the puritans, me going to formal with Rowan and not Malakai, it's crazy how things can change." "Change for the better though right? You wanna be here with Rowan?" Harper asks her. "Yes, definitely. I... I did always imagine this night being with Malakai though." "Are you sad you're not"? "A bit. But you know, Rowan is such a sweetheart, so it's whatever." Just then a drunk Missy busts out of a stall.

"Tuh, men. Forget about him". "Who?" Amerie asks. "Malakai. Didn't even have the guts to stick around." "Missy!" I yell. "Just racked off into thin air" she continues. "What are you talking about?" Amerie asks Missy who ignores her and walks out.

Amerie follows her out the bathroom asking her what she meant. Missy had already gotten away by the time panic settled in Amerie as she was looking for her phone. "He's flying already. He's... he's gone" I tell her. "You knew?! Why didn't he tell me? Why didn't he say any of this to me?" she frantically asks. "He might've been trying to." Harper chimes in. "What do you mean? Harper what are you talking about?" "I had a conversation with him this morning, he said that he loved you". "And what did you say to him"? "I sort of told him to leave you alone. I thought that's what you wanted." "What?! Now he's gone. I can't believe that you did that. I can't believe that you made that decision for me. This is the second time you've ruined my relationship with him." "What relationship? You didn't have one with him. You didn't want one. That's why I said what I said. You think he would'e stayed if you said the word?" "Maybe!" Amerie responds as they continue to go back and forth. "Bullshit the world doesn't work like that." Amerie ends up pushing Harper and Harper claims she isn't gonna fight Amerie. "All term you've been saying you're over the drama, you're over the way he's been treating you. And now what? You're in love with Malakai again?" "Yes! I love Malakai. I never stopped! And now he's gone!" Amerie shouts as Rowan approaches. She sees him and chases after him. Harper follows, but I don't think that Amerie would want Harper at the moment so I follow to make sure it doesn't get too heated.