021 SLTs vs CumLords

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕕𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕠: 𝕊𝕃𝕋𝕤 𝕧𝕤 ℂ**𝕃𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

"Can you hand me that hat?" I ask pointing at a white and black baseball cap. "That's my favorite hat though". "It matches my outfit. Pass it please". Anthony does just that. He hands it to me and just before I can grab it he jerks it up. "I'm not playing Ant, give me the hat". He smiles and brings it back down. As I grab it I lean in for a kiss. "What does this mean?" I then throw my head back. "Gosh Ant can't we just have fun without any labels. Just you and me?" "I don't want 'just you and me' without the label." "Ant, I've got to go" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"I was kind of worried no one would show up. And I'm pleased to see some new faces too." Jojo says after the first class since making SLTs an elective. "Still your SLTs, Miss" Amerie says. Followed by some snarky remark earning an eye roll from me. Zoe then gets called on my Miss Obah, "I'd like to commend you for inviting other less sex-obsessed students into this class to shift it away from being an echo chamber." "Come get your cousin, please" Darren says to Missy. "Uh, racist much? Not all Black fellas are related." Sasha chimes in. "Um, no, she actually is my cousin" Missy confirms. "Right so stop trying to be socially correct all the time. You just sound stupid" I snapped.

We exit the SLTs class and see the "CumLords" outside on the football field. Miss Obah and Coach Voss got into an argument about the space. I just rolled my eyes and let the groups argue. I feel there's nothing to argue about. It's grass, there's a gym with air conditioning we could be in.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Woodsy agreed on a football game between SLTs and the CumLords tomorrow". "This school literally makes no sense. Wait, isn't that Anthony's hat?" "Umm, is it?" "You dirty bitch! That is his hat! Have you been seeing him?" "We've been hooking up. But he wants more than that and I don't quite know if I'm ready." "Babe that's okay. As long as you tell him so he doesn't think you're using him for his body." "Oh, he knows. He just wont accept it. But he has kind of been drama free... Anyways! Camila I love you but I have to go". "Dick appointment?" I literally threw up in my mouth. "That is literally disgusting. I'm going to visit Dusty at St. Bruno's" She then laughed at me as I left.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"That's a lot of drama for the term having just started". "I know! That's Hartley for ya." "What do you think about Spider running?" Dusty asks me. "Well, I understand where his head is at. I mean, I understand him. You know, the people he grew up with understand him more." "But it is true, Hartley is so pro women and to hell with all the guys." "Oh, and get this, Sasha is trying to make Hartley a 'non-male' safe place. Like I understand that men have done wrong but not at Hartley. Where would they have to feel safe? Also if she keeps victimizing everyone and everything, we're only going to see ourselves as victims." "No, I completely understand what you're saying. To hell with it". I laugh a little. "What's going on with you and Ant?" "Oh like he or Spider haven't told you?" "Ant doesn't talk about you cause he feels weird and Spider respects your privacy." "I forget that Spider can actually be nice." "Well, he wants to get back together. I kind of implied if he straightens his act then we'd get back together". "From the sounds of it, he has since you haven't complained about him". "Right right". "So what's holding you back Dove?" "Dove? You haven't called me that since like grade 7". "What's holding you back?" "Fear?" "And your heart?" "Wants him?" "So go get him Dove". I smile, finish my can of beer and leave. I've got a big day ahead of be tomorrow.