019 Bird Psycho

A/N: Here's the second book. Just because more people are reading this than the other book and I want you guys to know how the story ends!!

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕤𝕪𝕔𝕙𝕠

Term two. Just as the first one started, I didn't want to see him. Back to square one with the one guy who has really had my heart. "Babe get up. We aren't doing this again. Nope. Not this term". "If Dustin can change schools why can't I"? "Because you're not him. You're avoiding a boy. He's avoiding trauma. Let's go babe". "Nooo" "I don't understand why you get ready then refuse to go. You're a mess".

Once again, Camila drags me out of her bed and to the schoolyard. She's lucky I actually like her because this is an act of violence and under any other circumstance I would've sued her.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"I am roped and gagged" Darren says as they limp towards us. Amerie and Harper were joining from another side of the street and we all squeal with excitement. "I am hungry for an education. I'm starving for it" Darren says as we enter the school. "Yeah, you bloody need one." Amerie jokes.

As we entered the school yard expected banter about Harper came. The further in we go we see Sasha having some speech about... well, I don't really know what I wasn't listening.

"Okay Dusty from wish" Darren says looking at Ant. I missed him. I'd of course seen him over the holidays. He'd text me from time to time. I guess I was the one that wasn't putting in effort. I broke up with him because of his childish ways. I wasn't going to allow myself to be roped back into him without seeing some type of change.

"Yeah, what are you wearing?" Amerie asks him. "It's called evolving." "Ha, like you'd know anything about evolving". "Someone has to be the hot guy at Hartley now." "So you want to be the hot guy for what reason exactly? Girls?" I ask Ant. "I'm willing to fill any holes left by Dusty". Ant says looking around yet his eyes ended on mine. "What do you mean left by Dusty?" Harper asks. "Oh, Dani girl here didn't tell ya? Dusty doesn't go here anymore. How could he, after you KO'd his reputation in front of the whole school? That's two guys you've gotten kicked out of Hartley. First Cash, now Dusty. Who's your next victim?" "Shut up, Spider!" Amerie jumps to defend her best mate. "At least Dusty didn't go to jail" Spider continues. "I said shut the fuck up Spider" Amerie says digging in her bag for something with Harper in the background telling her no. She then pulls out a water gun? And sprays Spider in the eyes. With deserved gasps coming from the group. Spider started mocking her because the spray didn't really do much so Amerie pushed him over, knocking him into someone's project and taking Anthony down with him.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"I bloody forgot about pictures." "Dani, it's every second term babe" "I know Mila but it slipped my mind." "Oi, I can't believe you didn't tell us Dusty changed schools" Harper says. "Yeah, he goes to St. Bruno's now. Uh, it wasn't really my business to tell ya know". "He goes to a private boys school? Perfect no notes" Darren says bringing their fingers to their mouth to kiss.

Our grade got a bit rowdy after Woodsy introduced the new student and he was dressed like he lived on a farm. She couldn't calm us down and the next thing you know we hear a gunshot. Everything was quiet. A tear ran down my eye. Darren grabbed my arm. I glanced up to see the coach holding the gun. I think that we brushed passed that situation too fast because next thing you know, Woodsy is back to directing us on how to pose. But we can't just take a class photo. No that would be too easy. So of course the next thing that happens is something that could and would only happen at Hartley. "Oh! Anthony Vaughn's chopping his dick off in the quad". Of course everyone ran to see.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"My dick causes nothing but trouble. Makes you do stupid shit. Makes girls hate me. Can't say anything without being called creep." He then pulls his pants down. "Anthony!" I begin to yelp, "Get down". "My dick is a curse, so I'm gonna get rid of it." he says holding up a pair of safety scissors... I say again, SAFETY scissors... "Ant, you can't chop your dick off with safety scissors" I say. "Uh, I am. I totally am" he responds. Everyone begins to chant "chop it off" and I'm just standing there in shock. Like something inside me knows that if we don't get back together, I knew we'd at least hook up a couple times. And, he has a good dick so um, I didn't really want him to cut it-. Then the same coach from earlier literally tackles him. I literally cannot with this school anymore.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Anthony, what were you thinking?" I ask him at the nurses office. "I wasn't gonna cut it off. I think I was just really high cause I ate all my gummies off the ground". "So you're aware your dick isn't a curse?" He shakes his head. "Cause I very much like it and it'd be a shame if it was gone". "Does that mean that you want to-" "Ant, I told you that you need to mature. I don't want to have a boyfriend that acts like a kid." "So once I straighten my act we can get back together? Cause I've been thinking about it all holiday Ella and I-" "Stop stop stop. Ant, I didn't say that." "It was implied. I'm gonna win you back." He says and runs out the nurses office. This boy will be the death of me I swear.