027 The Demon King

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘

A few days later, Darren, Amerie, and I decided to visit Quinni while she was home. Amerie handed her a "Get well soon" card that our year group signed. When she got up, the three of us noticed her entire wall filled with string, faces, and names, trying to catch the Bird Psycho.

Amerie and Darren try to convince Quinni to stop the investigation. "Guys, her phone has been stolen and she's home bound. Give her this one thing." "Thank you Dani" Quinni says at me with a smile.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"I don't get why you haven't told them". "Because everyone is going through their own shit. Quinni literally almost died from a fucking snake. Amerie is still going through this Bird Psycho shit I just-" "Babe, you don't need to sacrifice your happiness for others. If they're your friends, they'll be happy for you no matter what" We walk further down the halls. "I know Mila, but I just feel bad. And I hate that I feel bad. I shouldn't feel guilty for being happy". "Then don't. You and Ant deserve your peace." We continue our walk and out the window we see the CumLords.

"Your boyfriend is literally gay". Camila says to me noticing the boys literally air fuck each other. I have no idea what that has to do with the "class" they're in. Voss is literally so weird"No, it's actually so bad. Just imagine what I go through at home. I swear I'm his beard." "No literally" Mila laughs. "Not too much now" I say with a straight face. Mila and I stare at each other and then start laughing. "Oi, do you want to come over tonight? I'm finally on season six of Vampire Diaries". "Camila, I wouldn't want to do anything else. But, I'm supposed to go over to Malakai's tonight and then meet Darren and them at the Diner." "Oh I forgot about that. Can you tell them I started feeling ill? I'm at the part where Kai literally sucked the magic out of the non magic Mystic Falls. I'm obsessed." "Yeah, yeah. I've got you. Just as long as you don't watch the season finale without me" I warned. "No, never that babe. I've got you lovie." I hugged her goodbye and headed off.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"I don't think he's up for visitors right now." Mrs.Mitchell tells me. "Well he told me to come over to study so..." Malakai's mom opens the door and leads me to his room. She knocks on his door to open it and then I saw him on his bed crying.

"Malakai, what happened?" "What, mom! Why would you let her in here? I-" "Sorry, I can go. I see something has come up". "You can stay." "You sure?" He nodded his head. I hate seeing him upset. He's such a nice person it literally breaks my heart. "Do you want to talk about it?... or we can sit here in silence. Whatever you need." He takes a deep breath. "Silence it is-" "Rowan broke up with me". My eyes widen. They were together for like not even a week-. I didn't understand the toll it took on him. "Oh! Um, I didn't realize you were so... attached to him". "I don't think it's him that has me all worked up. First Amerie, then him right after. I feel undesirable you know?"

I don't know. I've lived here my whole life. I don't know what I'd do if I was taken away from Camila. The one guy I've ever truly liked wouldn't stop until he got me back. The only other guy I've given myself to isn't like, obsessed with me, but I was the one who ended things. I don't know how I'd react if I was Malakai.

"I don't know. I wish I did so I could help you through it more. But I can listen. Real well. Or not listen. It's up to you". Just then my phone went of. It was a text from Darren reminding me to meet up with them and I was late. I ignored it. Malakai needed a friend. "I think I'd just like to be alone right now." "Then do you promise to text or call if you need anything?" He nodded his head and I hug him then head to the diner.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Sorry, sorry. I was with Malakai. I'm here. Wait, where's Amerie?" I ask as I sit next to Cash. Just then she slams on the window next to our booth, "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!"scaring us then taking a seat next to Darren. "Where were you" Harper asks her. "I was filming a campaign video with Rowan" I literally choked on my drink when she said that. "Does Malakai know that you were spending all day with his boyfriend?" Darren asks Amerie. "I'll have you know they broke up actually." "What did you do" Darren asks. They continue to talk about Amerie and Malakai and if they'll get back together. Amerie then tells them to stop and for us to discuss Quinni which is what we came for.

"Wait, where's Camila?" Cash asked me. "Oh she wasn't feeling good after school" they all nodded their heads as if to say "Ah". "Okay so tomorrow I'm thinking we get her out of her room and do something super fun. Remind her there's more to life than Bird Psycho. So, suggestions for activities... there are no bad ideas. Go". Three of them suggest things that don't really seem like Quinni would do. Cash then leaves to take a call and Harper follows.

Once they return, and we figured out what we'd do for Quinni, I took it as the chance to tell them. "So... do you remember at camp before Zoe joined our room, I said I had something to tell you?" They just looked at me waiting for me to continue. "Well, Ant and I got back together". "At least one of us girls are doing good in the love department" Amerie says. "Why'd you wait so long to tell us babe?" Darren asks. "I don't know. I just felt bad because everyone was going through their own shit and I didn't wanna see like... braggy". "Babe, you couldn't have been 'braggy'. It's your life babe. Don't try to push your happiness aside for others". "Darren, that is basically what Camila told me earlier". We came up with a game plan for tomorrow as the night progressed.