004 Cemetery

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕄𝕒𝕡 𝔹𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙

Camila and I arrived at the cemetery as the sun was setting. Sasha motions for us to go over to her. Immediately they start dissing Amerie. "Look, I understand what Amerie did was wrong, but she said Harper had fault in it too, it's not fair to be mad at Amerie and not Harper. AND she was your friend. How can you switch up on your best mate so fast?" They just stared at me. "The map affected you too Daniella" Harper states. "I don't care, Harper. I know you had some part in the map." I turned to face Sasha, "Just as you told Ams, I think I need a break from you guys" and I walked away to find Anthony. Camila stayed back.

Anthony hit my arm "Look". "Ow Ant" I look in the direction he pointed to see Dusty kissing Amerie. Looks like destined came true. He takes my arm and guides me to a tree secluded from the main party. "What do you want Ant?" I ask looking up at him smiling while my back is against the tree. He takes a moment staring in my eyes and reading my face. His hand cups my face "You-" he stops and drops his hand. Blue and red lights start flashing. He takes my hand and we start running.

"Cops everyone! Cops! Let's go!" Ant says running through the party to warn everyone.

Ant practically drags me through the cemetery following Spider. Leading to a locked gate, Spider jumps it and Ant lifts me up to help me climb it. He helps the other girls that are behind us and them proceeds jump the gate as well.

We ran for a few minutes then stopped to catch our breath. "Where're we going" he asks. "I thought we were going to your house seeing that's the direction we ran" I admit. "I told my mom I was staying at Spider's tonight, so I can't go back". Knowing Dusty, he probably is bringing some girl home and that's not really something I want to deal with. But, hopefully by the time we get there, he and whoever he's with are locked away in his room. "My house it is" I say as we take off in the opposite direction.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

We go through my home quietly not wanting to wake up my parents. But of course, Anthony stops in the kitchen. "What I'm thirsty" he says taking two waters out of the fridge. We continue upstairs to my room.

He sits on my bed and motions me to join him after I put my hair up. I gladly do, straddling him. He smiles at me and puts his arms around my waist and I put mine around is neck. "What was it you were saying earlier? I just didn't quite catch that" I say smiling. "Oh, that? It was nothing" he says.

We stopped talking and I just looked at him. I leaned towards him slowly and he did the same. I stopped and grabbed his face. His eyes met mine then quickly looked away to glance at my lips. He then made our lips meet. Immediately my body melts. He tightens his grip around me and we fall back. His kisses move down towards my neck. Causing slight moans to come out of me. I take off my shirt as he does the same. I rub my hand down is body and he laughs. My hand reaches his pants and I tug at them wanting, no needing more. He places his hands over mine. "How much did you drink tonight"? he asks me. Fuck. "Um not too much" I lie. "Well, I've drank more than enough. So, maybe not tonight." I get off from the top of him and lay on my back.

Waking up the next morning with Anthony behind me and his arms around me just felt so... right.