018 Three of Swords

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

"Oi, Daniella" Amerie yells from outside my house. I get up and go to my front door. "Unless you're here for an apology you should go." "Apology?" she asks with a slight laugh. "What's so funny?" "The fact that you screwed Chook the same night he almost assaulted Harper." "Okay, I have NO idea what you're talking about Amerie" I confess trying to close my door. "No she told me after our fight she got drunk and woke up in his car. Then a lot of other things happened." "What does that have to do with me? I was headed home when Chook texted me. He picked me up from the festival. ALONE. He took me to his and we did what we wanted." "So Harper was never even mentioned?" "NO Amerie. He was mad about something which is probably why the sex was good. But if I knew anything I wouldn't have even answered his text. Let alone text him last night." "You what!?" "Amerie I just broke up with Anthony because of what he did to you! So I did what any reasonable person would do, texted the man that's obsessed with me." "I'm so sorry babe. I-I think I've just been stressed about Jojo and then Harper actually telling me what happened. I'm sorry". "Oh, what was that? An apology?" "Oh shut up" Amerie says smiling and pulling me into a hug.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"So they barely get community service yet we were all gonna get suspended?" Darren states. The class bell rings and we all walk into the building.

The following SLTs class was rather awkward. Woodsly went on about how we're all sluts. She then reads a headline that was about the school. Then Woodsly goes to the class door to let Jojo back in. Of course we were all excited.

"You know, I could keep punishing you all for what's happened, or we could start a new chapter. I know you might hate this class, but it's important. I really hope you'll see that one day. Also, you all need to look out for each other more. These might be the worst years of your lives, but they might also be the best". Jojo says as she starts the class.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"What are you doing here?" "Uh- Dusty let me in". I throw my head back and sigh. I then decide to join Anthony on the couch. "I want to be with you". "Anthony, as much as I feel the same, I can't." He kept apologizing and I was just shaking my head. I couldn't take it anymore. "I screwed Chook!" "What? I know. It was on the map". "No, Anthony. I hooked up with him the night I broke up with you." "No way, you're just saying that, Dani, you didn't". I looked at him with tears filling my eyes. "Why, why did. Is that why you broke up with me?" "No Ant! I was angry. I was mad at Amerie. Mad at Dusty. Qunni was just getting out of her funk. Darren was going through something. Camila had gotten grounded. He was my last resort." I say ashamed. "Why didn't you come to me?!" "Because I had just broken up with you. Trust me, I wish I hadn't. I swear." "Well, you did. I've, I-I have to go".

When Anthony left Dusty came in and saw me crying. He came to comfort me. "No! It's your fault. It was your idea. He followed through. Leave me alone!" I yelled at him and threw a pillow at him.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

At the next SLTs class I sat alone. Miserable. It was weird that there was an open table but Cash wasn't there. "Oi, it's Cash" Ant announces as we hear sirens and he busts in the classroom. "I love you, Darren. I've loved you since year 8. And the only good thing about coming to this shit hole every day is seeing your face". Cash announces. "Are you serious?" Darren asks in shock. "Aw! Darren wants Cash's eshay baby.-" "Shut the fuck up, Spider" Qunni says earning my laughter. "I love you too" Darren says through tears. Cash literally trip over a table to kiss them and then the police came and took Cash. I just stood there in shock.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"We need to cleanse ourselves" Darren says as they take off their clothes. "Uh, I'm not doing anymore threesomes" Malakai says. "In the ocean, you idiot" Darren says. "It's like three degrees right now" Amerie notes. "Let's go people" Darren claps at us. We take our clothes off and join hands. I take Malakai and Qunni's. On the other side was Darren, Harper, and Amerie. We counted down from three and jumped in and instantly started laughing and splashing each other. Darren was right, we needed to cleanse ourselves. And it felt amazing and very much needed.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Harper, Amerie, and I went to get ice cream. "Harper I-" "You don't even have to say anything Dani, I did some pretty shit things. Let's just move forward". After getting our ice cream we see Chook's car pull up and we hide. Once he goes to order his food, Amerie tries to get us to leave but Harper goes to grab something and starts banging something against his car. So Amerie grabbed what seemed like a pole or something. I couldn't find anything so I started kicking his car to join them. Ams and I tried to leave but Harper sat in his car. She felt the need to do more and caught her lighter on to his car freshener that hung on the rear view mirror. We had to drag Harper out of the flaming car so we could run. Oh I hope there were no cameras pointed at his car.

A/N: OMG I just finished my first book and I'm so excited. Season two comes out in 11 days!!! So after I watch it, I'll get right on to making my second book on Heartbreak High. Thank you for reading!!!