013 Villian of Your Story

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖: 𝔹𝕚𝕟 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕟

The following SLT's class, Jojo had us read anonymous letters we wrote about sex. When Missy went up there she read, "Harper likes getting double dicked by Dusty and Malakai". When she said that my jaw dropped and my eyes instantly darted to Amerie.

Spider teased the situation and Malakai ran up on him as if he was going to start fighting him. Dusty instantly got up and caught Malakai before anything could happen. Ant also got up, but I guess he was more of backup considering he didn't really do anything.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

After class, I really wanted to find Malakai and talk to him. I didn't even know Harper was at my house that night. On my way to find him, Dusty grabbed my arm and practically dragged me to the library.

"You were off to find him, yeah?" he asked me. "Well yeah, the way I see it, he was assaulted twice that night. He needs a friend". "Yeah well, I didn't start it. It was Harper. She kissed him, then me an I-" "And I don't want to hear all the details. It was a wild night. I get it. He needs a friend." I say cutting Dusty off. That's when Harper walked up, interrupting our conversation.

She was acting confused about where her relationship stood with Dusty because apparently he's been acting weird since Mardi Gras. His dumbass played stupid then said something about being hurt. Then I guess he felt she wanted Malakai more than she should've? I don't know. I mean I guess that makes sense. In the moment maybe that's why Dusty did whatever he did. That post nut clarity must've hit him hard. Either way, I think they broke up. Harper was on the verge of tears and I couldn't help but to laugh a little before she walked off.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Hey Malakai, how are you"- "I really don't want to talk about it. You're Dusty's sister and one of Amerie's best mates. So I don't really feel like having a lecture". Malakai cuts me off. "Um, I don't know what gave you the impression that I wanted to lecture you but, I just wanted to check in on you". "Look, this past week has just been a lot" he starts to break down and get tears in his eyes. "I think I've lost Amerie and I feel alone here. I don't know why we had to move". "Hey, hey, Malakai breathe, your house is pretty nice. I like it" I say trying to win his eye contact. He tried to fight it but eventually his eyes met mine. "As you said, this past week as been a shit ton. For you especially. I came here as a friend. If you want to sit here in silence or, scream, I actually know a pretty good place for that. Darren showed me"- "Maybe just the silence part" Malakai admitted.

I shook my head and sat on his bed with him. I felt my phone go off a few times and just ignored it. Eventually, I heard crying and looked over to Malakai trying to hold into his tears. I grab the side of his head and pull him to lay on my lap. I just let him let all his feelings out. I think it was really good for him.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"I can't believe you didn't tell me" Amerie says to me as she walks in my home. I motioned my arm in a welcome in way since I didn't actually welcome her and she just walked in. "What do you mean Ams?" "Malakai! You said that the next morning he was at your house". "Yes, was I supposed to ask him why he was there? Why he felt supposedly safe at my house? Or maybe was I supposed to assume the worst after arguably the worst night of his life" I ask Amerie. "I don't know Dani. How did you not piece together the events that happened". "Look Amerie, I know this is hard on you, but I don't keep track of who Dusty brings in his room. I went home and stayed in my room until the next morning. I told you everything I knew. If you choose not to accept that, that's up to you. But what you're not going to do is come into my home and disturb my peace just because your world is going up in flames" I rant. "Yeah but-" "No, I'm not done. If you need a friend to talk to, then yes, I can be that. But don't you dare come to MY home and act like I would be the villain in your story. Especially when I've been nothing but loving to even after the sex map was revealed". She stood there in silence. "I'm sorry Dani. I just feel like my life is going downhill. One step forwards and five steps back" she admits to me. "Well there's nothing I can do about that. Stop focusing on the bad and focus on the good." "What do you mean"? "Amerie, I had to go to Malakai's house to make sure he was okay. He feels alone. You may have came here with malintentions but you know it's a safe place". "Yeah" she admits. "You have a supportive ass friend group who's always here for you. Focus on the good so the bad can't effect you", she smiles and hugs me, "Now let's go to school and cheer on my boyfriend".

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

In the bleachers, the teams come out and start the first quarter of the basketball game. "Jesus Christ, Malakai looks how a feel" Darren says. I hadn't looked for him yet, but when I did, poor thing.

Around halftime, Malakai runs out of the locker room and runs outside. I look around to see if anyone was going to run after him. Then I see Spider walk up to Dusty and the both start laughing. I can't help but to roll my eyes. That's when Harper gets up and takes the microphone.

"Hey Dusty, I'm sorry for... what did you call it? Wanting it too much? Yeah. I'm really sorry that I enjoyed myself in a consensual threesome that you initiated. And I'm sorry he made me cum so hard I saw another dimension. Lemme ask you something. Did you ghost me because that's the first real orgasm you've ever seen?" she keeps talking and everyone is laughing. Besides Dusty and I. "How insensitive of me. You're totally right by being turned off by your girlfriend enjoying sex. I mean what was I thinking? It's not about me. I'm just a human pizza pocket designed specifically for you to fill with cum-" "Harper shut the fuck up" I yell as Woodsly attempts takes her microphone back. But to my amusement Harper continues, "I should know my place, right? I guess what I'm really trying to say is fuck you! And in the spirit of cleaning up trash, we're over you dickless fuck" finally Harper shuts the fuck up and the gym is still laughing.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

After the game I caught up with Harper. "Harper!" I yelled. "What the fuck is wrong with you? You have to keep putting people down to put yourself up? What possessed you to do all of that in front of the whole school. I don't know what the fuck happened to you and quite frankly, I don't care. Because this new you is a complete asshole that no one even recognizes". "I don't care what people recognize Daniella. I don't need others validation" I don't know what came over me but I just punched her and before she could realize what happened, I left. I've never punched anyone but my gosh she's just so unbearable.