025 Legs Open Hearts Broken

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣: 𝕃𝕖𝕘𝕤 𝕆𝕡𝕖𝕟 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟

"Another year, another cursed school camp. Are we ready?" Darren asks excitedly. "No. Everyone hates me. Again." Amerie says dimming the mood. "Ams, no one even remembers what happened" I say with a smile. "Excited for camp, Pit Cunt?" Spider asks walking by. "Excited to die alone Piss Fingers" Amerie responds.

"That your new boyfriend?" Darren asks seeing Rowan approach Malakai. "So they're like, an actual thing now?" Amerie starts, "You know what? Good for them. What, I don't care good for them." She finishes as she brings out her vibrator and talks about finally replacing it. I walk away to meet Ant at the bus.

"Voss took my booze." He says. "What happened to to 'Hi, how are you?" I ask laughing. "Are you gonna... sit with me?" I just shrug my shoulders with a smile and walk on the bus. He followed behind and sat next to me adjacent from Spider.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Up arrival to camp, everyone rushes to find the best cabin. Amerie drags me with her but I knew in her room, Harper would be there too.

"Amerie, I was just gonna bunk with-" "No you're gonna stay with us babe" she whines, "Camila isn't even here because she doesn't like bugs. You don't have any other girl friends". "I wouldn't say I had much in this room" I say eyeing Harper. "Okay, that's it! Yes, I kissed Anthony. You two weren't together. You aren't together. I'm sorry I kissed him. I don't know why I did it, I don't even like him. He was just wrong place at the right time. I'm sorry Dani. I really am. And truly when I kissed him my mind wasn't thinking 'oh it's Anthony I want to kiss him' it was more 'boy I want a kiss' I was vulnerable and-" "Gosh I forget how much you guys ramble when you apologize" I say exhaling. "But you're wrong about one thing." I correct Harper as I begin to help her untape booze from her torso. "Wait, does you helping me mean we're good?" "It means I'm not mad anymore". "Wait, what was she wrong about?" Quinni asks. Before I could answer, someone knocks on the door and we scram to hide the booze and act natural.

"There's a dead possum on the roof of cabin 6, so I'll have to split 'em up. Zoe's gonna join you in here." Jojo announces. "What?! But Zoe su...needed in becoming our new cabin mate. Congrats and welcome" Amerie covers up after seeing her at the door. "If I were you, I'd try really hard to make Zoe feel welcome, cause that's what I'd expect from a school captain." "Wait Miss! I don't know if I'm comfortable with Zoe bunking with us because I don't know her well enough to spend the night and share a room with her. I suggest she bunks with Missy and Sasha. She is Missy's cousin after all". "Nice try Daniella, she's staying. Be nice."

Jojo leaves and Zoe places things on her bed. "Don't worry. I don't want to be here either. I can't imagine what depraved things you're planning to do in here." "Oh, just the usual camp orgy. Right Dani?" Harper asks. "I wouldn't put it past you" Zoe snarks. "We get it. You think you're better than us." Amerie states. "I don't think I'm better than you. I pity you. Running around degrading yourself, wasting your mental energy chasing dick, whilst I'm self-ing up and taking control over my mind and body." Zoe then takes out her phone and brags about sixty nine days of celibacy. "Zoe, you're like a fucking vegan. Trying to shove all of YOUR beliefs down everyone's throat. If being boring, sad, and dickless works for you, then let it work. Stop trying to force everyone to be like you" I snapped and left the room to find Ant.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Later that night we had I guess a party in my cabin. Which I don't really understand it. None of us really like Sasha. I don't mind Missy or Spider, but most of them hate Spider. So I'm really confused why we always group together-. But I didn't care tonight. Because tonight, I was going to get drunk drama free.

"Never have I ever... shhh. Never have I ever seen my parents have sex" Darren says. Sasha and I take a drink. Sasha then goes on to say "Never have I ever given a blow job" and of course I took a big o'l drink. "Never have I ever done anal" Amerie says. Finally one I could sit out on. Then Missy says, "Never have I ever had sex with someone... I'm in love with" with a smile. Anthony was right next to me and didn't hesitate to drink, so I drank after him. That's when Jojo knocked on our door "Never have I ever punched a student but maybe after tonight I will, party's over". Everyone scrammed. Night ruined-

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

The next morning Jojo had us gathered outside for some "guided meditation". I sat next to Ant and closed my eyes. Then I kind of spaced out and didn't listen to whatever Jojo was saying. I was really tired and about fell asleep.

Until someone connected to Jojo's speaker with a recording. "Remind me why we don't think it's Spider again?" Amerie asks. "HE's pathologically afraid of birds. It's called ornithophobia" Quinni answered her on the recording. That's when I remembered them saying that last night as I stormed out. "Turn it off" Amerie says as she starts to get up. "Hmm. So who else?" Harper asks back on the recording. Amerie runs to the speaker but Spider takes it before her and runs. "What about Ant" Ams asked on the speaker. "Ant's way too stupid to pull something like this off." I look at him looking at Harper. "You're not stupid Ant, don't listen to it" I say patting his leg. "Well then why didn't you stop them?" "I wasn't there? Do you hear me in this recording? I left to go find you?" The recording continues, "Rowan?" "Farmer wants a husband?" "Makes no sense. It was his first day when we found the dead bird" Quinni notes. "Sasha's coming for captaincy and is desperate AF." Amerie says. "And Missy does whatever Sasha tells her to do" Harper agrees. "Could it be Malakai?" "You mean the guy who gaslit me into thinking I wanted an open relationship while he was trying to decide if he liked boys? Who knows what he's capable of."

Coach takes the speaker from Spider and chucks it down the woods. "Now that is enough of that wussy gossiping malaise. We are gonna do what we came here to do. We are going bush! Follow me! Last one in is a rotten egg."

We end up blindfolded walking through the woods in some sort of congo line following Voss' voice. He basically tells us we have to find our way back to camp (alive) and work as a team. I don't like bugs. I don't really like being outside. Now I have to find my way back to camp, indoors, air conditioning, with people who can't get along for five minutes.