022 Wait

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕕𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕠: 𝕊𝕃𝕋𝕤 𝕧𝕤 ℂ**𝕃𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

The football tournament had arrived and Darren, Quinni, and I decided to just cheer on from the stands. I don't do running unless I NEED to. As we're waiting for the game to start I see Amerie and Malakai have a yarn and it ended with Malakai joining the CumLords. I went down to see if they needed an extra member because Malakai just left. I was going to ask Harper when Sasha suggested Harper not play. "Harps, we're cool if you sit this one out. You know, men running at you might be a little bit triggering." "Sasha shut the fuck up. Oh my days. You act like you know every little thing about everybody. Who are you to tell Harper how her trauma will front/react". I turn around and head back to the stands, changing my mind about helping out the team.

The next thing I know I see Harper attack Anthony. Maybe Sasha was right, for once. I attempt to run to his aid but Darren pulled me back. "It might be best you wait for the nurse to examine him first." "So when should I go check on him?" "I don't know babe. Just give it a minute". I sit back down and the SLTs end up winning the game. People get up to cheer and I'm just sat down thinking about Ant. The game is over so I decide to go check on him. But Darren pulls me to go to SLTs class.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

I wish I hadn't gone with them because Zoe goes on some rant about how meaningless sex is bad. Which that very well may be HER perspective on it. But she doesn't have to force it on the rest of the class. "Oh give me a break" Harper says fed up with Zoe's bs. "It's the reason, uh, I don't get into the sort of unfortunate situations that some other girls have found themselves in. I'm just saying, if you've made it no secret that you're the kind of girl that has threesomes and has zero self worth and fucks other people's boyfriends-" "Then what? Huh?" Harper asks as she jumps at Zoe and is asked to leave class.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

SLTs finally ended and Darren finally let me go check on Anthony. I get to the Nurses office and see Harper kiss Anthony. "What the fuck Harper! I thought Amerie forgave you after all that shit you did last term all too quickly. But thought 'what the hell' she's been through a lot. So I forgave you too. Then you pull this? And Anthony- Really? Ant to think Dusty talked me into wanting you back" I say as I storm out.

"Dani. Wait Harper kissed me." "You didn't pull away". "We aren't together. You've made that pretty clear. You make it seem like you don't want me either" "So you wanted to kiss Harper?" "No? Yes. No. No. I wanted to kiss a girl who wanted to kiss me. Who wanted me". "Ant I DO want you, why is that so hard for you to see?" I ask. "Because every time I say I want you, you push away-" "Because I'm scared Anthony. I love you and I don't want to give myself back to you only for you to go back to your ways". He cups my face with his hands. "I told you I'm changing. Not just for you, but for me too. Okay?" I hold my eye contact with him and nod my head yes. He smiles at me and kisses my forehead, bringing me in for a hug. I don't think the hug lasted long but it felt right. As if I was at home.