007 Are You Done Fucking With My Life

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕠: ℝ𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤

I turn around to see Dusty leaving his room and getting on stage. "Hello, thank you all for coming out tonight. We are here in support of the Global Women's Project. Thanks Dad. Anyway, we're Renaissance Titties, and, um, I just want to give a shout out to someone special in the audience. Um..." Dusty looks around the crowd, "There she is, hey Harper. This song is for Harper McLean, it's called 'My Life is Nothing Without the Warm Embrace of your Sweet Left Cheek'"

As imagined I look around for Amerie. "Where are you going?" Ant asks me. "To find Amerie, I'll find you in a bit" I say and continue off. I look around to see Amerie chasing Harper to my front door.

"Oi! Harper! Harper, what the fuck?!" Amerie says chasing her. "I didn't know he was gonna do that." Harper tells her. "So you hooked up with him?" Ams realizes. "The boy I've been in love with for almost five years, the boy I've literally never stopped talking about. Is that what all this was about?-" "No, it's not. It's really not" Harper says. "I didn't even want to hook up with him, okay? It just... happened" "Oh. So it was so easy for you" Ams says. "Nah, fuck this" Harper says as she storms off. "Are you done? Are you done fucking with my life?!" Amerie yells. I start to walk to her but the new boy beats me to it and they walk off.

I turn to go back to the party and I find Darren watching Quinni tell Sasha she's autistic. "Oh my-" "Shh Darren tells me". We look back over and see Sasha kiss Quinni and we silently cheer.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"So, are we staying or..." Darren begins to ask. "Umm actually, Ant said he was spending the night and-" "Oh, you're finally gonna fuck since the festival huh" Darren says. "Shh, now go go go". "I can't believe it, one of my best mates, kicking me out". "Goodbye lovies".

I shut my door to see Spider sitting on the couch with Ant. Dusty was nowhere to be seen. Which was perfect so he couldn't see me steal Ant. I walk over to him and grab his hand to walk upstairs to my room.

He shuts my door and picks me up and instantly starts making out with me. He places me on my back on my bed and I lean up. "I've only had the one shot, so you don't have to stop like last time. Like I don't want you to stop" I tell him. He takes off his shirt and begins to kiss my neck. My nails dig into his back. As I groan he begins to take off my shirt. I once again, tugs at his pants. This time, he doesn't stop but takes them off.

I take off my skirt and he begins to go down on me. His soft kisses lead my legs to tense up and grab his hair. I can barely hear him but I feel his warm breath against me as he laughs. He comes back up and I place him on his back. I look down and grab his length and begin to stroke it. His head tilts back. I lean in to do a little more than that but he stops me. He grabs my thighs to either side of him and places me on him. I start to ride as his hands grip my hips. I place my hand on his chest and throw my head back with pleasure. He finishes and I immediately get off of him.

"Anthony!" He just lays there. "Yeah"? "Did you just cum in me?" He sits up and face palms. "Shit! Fuck. Sorry Dani". "Anthony!" "It all happened fast. There was no time to wrap up. Look I think Dusty told me he bought the pill the other night but never used it. If he's still downstairs, I can try to go get it" Ant suggests. I sigh and nod my head flailing my arm for him to do so. He put on his shirt and shorts that he had left in my room to go look. As he does that, I put on some underwear and a t-shirt and wait.

He comes back with the plan b and a cup of water. "I figured you might need something to help wash it down." "Thanks Ant". I take the pill quickly while silently thanking the fact my brother was a whore. Ant sits beside me and puts his arm around my shoulder. "I'm sorry Dani" he says to me again. "For what?" I ask truly confused. "For not being clear. I really do like you. Like you're more than just a hook up to me". "Well I'd like to think" I respond. "So like..." he starts. "Stop no no no. You're about to be cringy aren't you?" I interrupt. "I was trying not to be, but since you said that," he hops off my bed, "Daniella Marie Reid would you do me the finest honor in being my girlfriend" he asks me in a British accent. "After that little show, I need some time to think" I say laughing. He walks towards me and leans in to kiss me. "Does this help speed the process?" "I don't know, try it again" I say as he kisses me again ending on top of me as we lay on my bed, once again making out.