026 I'm Sticky, Sweaty, and Nasty

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣: 𝕃𝕖𝕘𝕤 𝕆𝕡𝕖𝕟 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟

"All righty. So, we have six water bottles, nine tampons, a chap stick, a fidget spinner, a lighter that if you rub it, chick's bikini comes off, um some muesli bars and, well someone had a good time last night" Spider says holding up an opened condom package. "Okay we need to organize ourselves. I would like to nominate myself as the leader." Sasha speaks up. "Who votes that we tie Amerie to a tree and we follow me back to camp?" Spider asks. "Well, who wants to follow Sasha and me? I have a deadly sense of direction and Sasha secretly packed a bag of maltesers." Missy asks. Amerie then asks if anyone wants to follow her and only Quinni raised a hand.

"So it's settled. Amerie sucks and we're going this way" Spider says pointing to his left. He starts on and we start to follow him. I was getting tired of all the walking and finally we took a break. Spider asks for the bars to find out Ant had been eating them. "Seriously Ant?" "What? I faint if I don't eat every 30 minutes." I can't do anything but roll my eyes. Quinni starts on about her phone again then Rowan says something about shadows meaning it's three in the afternoon, and we should trust his word cause his mom made him do cub scouts.

Qunni said that finding a stream of water wouldn't been our best bet to find camp but everyone ignored her. I really wish they would've because I'm sick of being out here. I'm sweaty, sticky, and nasty.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Darren and Cash return from wherever they went with a shit tone of mushrooms. "What if they're poisonous?" "I don't think they are" Quinni says. "They look like a good time" Harper notes. "You couldn't pay me to mushrooms from the store. Let alone wild ones off the dirty ground" I said. "Right, so, we're not eating them, right?" Spider asks. "Wait what?" Ant asks as he's actively chewing on the shrooms. I face palm. I don't have the energy for this right now.

"I feel fine, maybe they're just normal mushrooms" Ant says to the group. Sasha and Spider start arguing about food and fire when Anthony got up and started talking to a tree. The next thing I know- he kisses it. Everyone rushes to the mushrooms and by the time I get to them, they're gone.

Quinni and I, being the only one's sober, just started laughing at everyone in their high. But I got bored and started wondering around to see if I could figure out where camp was. Quinni stopped me because it was supposed to be a "team effort" and going alone isn't a team. So I was forced to watch my boyfriend and friends be so far out of their minds. I tried to vibe with them earlier, but they truly were on some other level.

Eventually Ant came and found me. "Dani! Dani! Where have you been?" "I've been right here, love. Letting you do you." "Oh, well thank you, that was very nice of you." I laughed. I think he's coming down from his high but is definitely, still high. "Well come lay with me, I'm tired" he said to me as he sat and lay against a log. "I really don't want to lay on the ground-" "Don't care" Ant interrupts me and pulls my arm down. He was out in no time.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

The next morning, I woke up from Darren yelling "You guys look fucked up". Then they realized Quinni was missing so we went to go find her. She was bitten by a snake and she begged of us to stay calm and not panic so she wouldn't panic. Finally we all worked together to get Quinni back to the campsite. We all held her to make taking her to the camp easier. Upon arrival, we saw Jojo with a bunch of men in orange suits. I'm assuming some sort of search team? Either way, they took Quinni to the hospital. The bus ride home was silent.