011 Slay Ball

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣: ℝ𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕆𝕗𝕗

We arrived at the event with Ant already in line. He nodded at me and grabbed my hand to bring me in for a kiss. I looked at his outfit and laughed. "What's with the fur?" "What you don't like it?" "No I love it" I say laughing. He rolls his eyes at me and wraps his arms around me, connecting his hands at my chest and rests his head on my right shoulder.

Blue lights, sparkling clothes, and AMAZING stage presences overwhelmed the room. I was in total awe. Camila and I started dancing on each other and Ant started dancing with Spider. "Hey babe, I'm gonna go to the bathroom okay" I tell Mila.

In the bathroom I see Quinni talking to Harper. "What was that about" I asked her. "Nothing really, she just gave me a pep talk". "Why did you need one"? I asked her as I lifted myself up to sit on the counter. "Well, I don't know if I needed one, but I was kind of put down by Missy and Sasha". "What happened"? "They were doing what cat?" "Ket" I corrected. "Whatever, and Sasha was telling Missy I didn't want any for me. She didn't let me make my own decision based on my medicine." "Oh yeah, that's fucked". "It just kind of shut me down" Qunni admitted. "So what did you talk to Harper about?" "Not much. I was scared if I said anything that they wouldn't like me". "Well screw what they think. You're an AMAZING friend who's hot as fuck and here to have a great time". "That's basically what Harper said. Also, are you drunk? I can tell by the fact you drank a lot at Darren's and you have a cup in your hand. Plus you're overly happy and motivational and you aren't always-" "Yes Qunni, I'm drunk, now let's go shake some ass" I say slapping her ass and leaving the bathroom.

I go to Ant and look up on the stage to see Darren. Everyone started screaming and cheering them on. "Whooo yess Darren." We cheered and cheered. Darren didn't win for not wearing all white but they certainly won the crowd.

"Darren! You were absolutely amazing and I LOVED your walk and I love you and I just realized I forgot to pee earlier when I found Quinni in the bathroom so I'm going to go do that now" I say to Darren. "Oh-um okay babe" Darren says as I run off.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

We start to leave the Slay Ball and Ant put his fur vest thing around me and we start to head off. "Are you coming back to mine or..." he asks me. "Umm I hadn't really thought of it too much. I was thinking of going to Darren's" I responded. "She's coming to mine" a drunk Camila chimes in. "Welp there you have it. I'm going to Mila's" "That's not fair. Just because she's your best friend? I'm your boyfriend-" "And a thief" Camila says cutting him off. Anthony grows a confused and rather offended look on his face. "She's talking about me. She thinks you steal me from her". "That's because he does now come on" Camila says grabbing me. "Can I at least walk back with you?" Before either of us could even respond, I smiled and looked over to see an officer push Malakai.

The officer is telling Malakai to move, as he's literally walking away. The officer grabs him by his shoulders and slams his back into the ground. I just stood there in shock while the crowds started freaking out. Camila held my hand and Anthony ran to him. I don't know why Camila felt the need to comfort me, nothing happened to me.

Anthony gets Malakai up and then he starts running. Amerie and Ant chase him while I still stood there frozen. I didn't move until Camila snapped her fingers in front of me, then I chased after the group.

When we caught up, Ant was sending the video of the whole thing to Amerie. Malakai was crying. Something about seeing him crying made me want to cry, but I didn't. Nothing happened to me. Why would I cry? I don't deserve to cry.

Malakai is telling Amerie not to post the video and against his wishes, she "accidentally" does. He yells at her and runs off. Dusty and Harper chase him.

"Babe, you're still just standing here" Camila says after Spider and Amerie took off. "I don't know what to do. I can't relate to that. He's my friend and I can't do anything besides stand there and watch." I say slowly losing my breath having to gasp for more. "Like you said he's your friend. It's normal to feel some type of way" Camila assures me. "I don't know, I just feel guilty in a way". Anthony started rubbing my back. "I don't really know what to say, but I'm here for you. Just tell me what you need" Ant says. I start to steady my breathing. "I think I'm just overwhelmed from today. Maybe it's the drugs or alcohol. I'm just gonna head home, alone." "Are you sure" they both ask me. "Yeah" I say as I get up and head home.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

When I got home all the emotions I'd kept inside exploded out of me. I couldn't stop myself from crying. The guilt I felt from crying made it even worse. Then to make things better, Dusty busted into my room.

"Whatever happened to knocking" I asked wiping my eyes. "It goes away when I hear you crying like that. Did something else happen tonight?" he asks. "No! And that's the thing. I shouldn't feel this way and I do. And I feel dirty for it". "Daniella, it's okay to cry about it. What just happened was unjust and insane, it would be wrong if you didn't feel anything." "That's basically what Mila said" I told him as I wiped my nose.

Dusty just sat on my bed with me in silence. Which made me realize what little time we've been spending together lately. He wrapped his right arm around me and I softly cried into his arm. He can be a good brother when he wants to be. I eventually fell asleep and he slipped away back to his room.

A/N: This was so weird for me to write because Daniella is a white girl with blue eyes and straight brown hair. Then there's me, a mixed girl with brown eyes and curly brown hair loll. I felt I had to add that in there just in case any fellow POC's were reading. I feel this episode is so extremely hard to write on with an OC without taking away from Malakai.

As always, thank you for reading!