57 [Krystal]

/KRYSTAL/

***

Those memories with Lolo came rushing into my mind, together with those of Winter and my parents. I was silently crying a while ago and I don't want anyone to see me like that. After I've calmed myself, I saw him smiling like an idiot.

"What?"

"Akala ko hindi kita makikitang umiyak."

"I'm not crying."

"You're also a human. Don't try to suppress your feelings."

I glared at him but he smirked at me. This creep is always getting on my nerves but somehow, I am not that annoyed with him. Maybe because we've experienced the same trauma during our childhood-witnessing the death of your parents in front of you. But unlike me who lived alone for thirteen years, he was with my sister and the rebellion force.

"Do you know the rumors about you?" he asked but I just raised my brow. "Naging kilala ang grupo niyo sa East Black pagkatapos ng laban niyo sa Black Sparrow, Hawk Eye and Tiger Skull-three of the strongest gangs in that division."

I can't remember those gang names but they sound familiar. I think those were the times when I was gathering members for my own group. But how did he know that? Does that mean he's really following my movement? What a creepy stalker.

"Naging usap-usapan kayo ng ilang gangs at tinawag nila kayong Ice Goddesses dahil sa cold presence ninyo and well, most of them are attracted to your beauties. Kaya 'yun din ang itinawag ko sa inyo nung nakita niyo ako dahil nagmatch din sa attributes niyo. But I've witnessed that you're not really as cold as ice."

So that means those gangs named us? I have thought of better names than that.

I was about to say something but we suddenly felt their emotions. We turned around at the same time and saw those four hugging each other while crying. Their minds are open and I can easily read what they're thinking. Family, huh. For Gemma and Ashley, that's not a problem but for Kelsey and Miles, that's a taboo. I know they don't have any family anymore.

"Seems like they need you there." I immediately looked at him since I felt something different and I saw him smiling but his eyes were definitely...sad. Then that thing came into my mind.

"Why did you give that whip to Kelsey?" He looked at me like he knew that I was going to ask that.

"Sa tingin mo, bakit?"

"I don't know. That's why I'm asking you."

He sighed and he looked at me with those sad, glinting eyes.

"Naaalala mo pa ba 'yung kwento ko kanina? 'Yung unang part?"

"You were in the East Black and you've decided to kill Rage."

"Yeah. Nasa East Black ako dahil may ginawa akong importante doon."

"What did you do?"

"Dahil eight years old lang ako nun at alam kong hindi ko siya mapoprotektahan, nagdesisyon akong iwan sa kaibigan ng parents ko ang one-year old kong kapatid."