Chapter Six

I thank god when the game is over and me and Leah have managed to stay away from each other. 

"Good job Hailey, your first goal for the club!" Jonas says and gives me a pat on the shoulder. 

I start walking towards the changing room when Katie joins me. 

"Hey Hailey! Are you already heading out?" she asks whilst using a towel to dry off her sweat. 

"Yeah im just going to get changed and head home.

"Mind if you wait for me and we can head out together?"

"Yeah sure, I'll wait for you in my car" I tell Katie before walking to my cubby to change my clothes. 

Katie's POV

"The black dress or the red one?"

I stare up at Hailey from her bed.  She's showing me two dresses to wear to Caitlin's party, or at least I think she is.  I haven't been paying much attention since she's standing in front of me in just a night robe and my mind is running wild. 

Is she wearing anything under that? No, I can't think that way.

I force myself to take my eyes off her. 

"You'll look beautiful in both" I tell her genuinely. 

"That's not an answer" she chuckles, turning around to face the mirror, looking at her options. 

"Fine, I want you in the red one" I tell her because I want her to wear our team colour.

"The red one it is" Hailey says and then goes into the bathroom to change.

When she comes lout, she's all dolled up. 

"Fuck" I mumble, hoping she didn't t hear me. 

I've only been used to seeing her in training gear and casual clothes, but her in a dress? The dress fabric clings to her body, her curves on full display.  Her hair falls flawlessly on her shoulders. 

"Are you sure I didn't overdo it?" she asks with an insecure voice, pulling me out of my daze

"No. It's perfect" I gulp, lowering my head to the floor. 

"Shall we go then?" 

"Yeah, after you" I tell her while running my hand over my mouth, making sure I wasn't drooling. 

We walk together to my car and I start driving towards Caitlin's house. 

Hailey's POV

"Hey guys! Come on in!" Caitlin greets us at the door and I look around, stunned by the house she lives in. 

How rich is she again?

"The party's out in the back" Caitlin says, leading us outside. 

The place is beautiful, with a pool and a wonderful view.  As we walk further in, I spot the other girls who have arrived before us.  It's already crowded here and I can't help but feel a little nervous. 

"Hey guys!" Katie greets the rest and I do the same. 

"Hailey! You made it!" Beth exclaims when she sees me, clearly drunk. 

"Hey Beffy" I smile at her. 

"Here, have a drink" she says and hands me a small glass shot. 

"What even is this?" I smell the liquid and make a disgusted face. 

"Dont knock it until you've tried it" Beth says and downs her own drink. 

I do the same, the liquid burning the back of my throat.

"Ugh... that was way too strong" I tell them and I chuckle.

"Ill go get your something decent to drink" Katie says and heads towards the little bar area/ 

I take a look around and I see that everyone is having a blast. 

Beth and Steph are taking shots together, Jen is dancing by the pool with her girlfriend, Vic is eating the food that is served and Leah is...

Leah is seated on the couch, with a girl that I haven't seen before sitting on her lap.  Leah's hands are on her waist whilst the random girls are on top of her exposed chest, the top few buttons of her shirt being undone.  They are both kissing each other fiercely, like they wouldnt mind fucking each other right there and then.

I try to walk away, but for some reason I can't look away.  I dont know if it's because of the way Leah is holding her or kissing her that makes me feel sick but in need to feel her hands on me at the same time. 

Leah's hands are on her waist, her lips on hers but his eyes are on me.

Leah looks at me standing there, her eyes leaving my face and fixating on my body.  She gives me a slow, up and down look and her grip on the girl she is making out with tightens. 

The thought of her hands on my waist crosses my mind and I look away immediately, feeling embarrassed.

"Here's your drink" Katie says when she returns, holding two glasses in her hands.

"Thanks" I gulp down my drink in one go. 

"Whoa hey, slow down, or you will have a terrible headache tomorrow" Katie holds one of my arms. 

"Ill worry about that tomorrow" I grab another shot glass from the waiter that's walking by, downing that as well.

The rest of the night goes by in a blur. One minute im talking and laughing with the girls, the other im taking shots.

"Im just going to go to the bathroom real quick" I shout to Katie and Steph over the loud music. 

"You want me to come with you?" Katie asks and I shake my head. 

"I'll be fine" I say and head inside.

I struggle up the stairs, not just because im wearing heels, but because calling myself drunk right now would be an understatement. 

There is a lot of doors on the second floor so at first I contemplate giving up finding the bathroom and wetting myself, but just as I am about to leave, a girl walks out of a room and walks past me. 

"Thanks" I mumble after her, thanking her since because of her I found the bathroom.

I walk to the door, opening it and getting inside.  It is darker in here for my eyes take some time adjusting. 

"What are you doing here?" a voice asks from behind me and I turn to look around. 

In front of me, there's Leah, standing in only her underwear.