Chapter Seven

This is definitely not the bathroom

"I asked you a question" Leah says, moving closer to me.

I lean against the door, suddenly feeling dizzy and not able to stand straight. 

"Does Caitlin know you're making funny business in her guest room?" I chuckle while pointing towards the unmade bed, but Leah only stares at me. 

"That's none of your business" she says with a cold tone.

"Alright then..." I turn to open the door to leave but my legs betray me and I almost fall on the floor.

I almost do... but Leah arms are suddenly wrapped around me.

"That asshole gave you too much to drink" Leah says with an irritated voice. 

"Im not drunk" I tell her but I slur my words so that definitely gave it away. 

"That's right, you're fucking wasted" Leah's face is so close to mine I can practically smell the tequila she had. 

"And you care because?" I ask while pulling her hands away from my waist. 

"I dont" she says but she puts her hands back to where they were.

Suddenly feeling claustrophobic, I put my hand on her chest to put some distance between us, but then I realise she is in just her white lace bra.  My cheeks warm up immediately and I avoid eye contact. 

Leah chuckles.

Can she actually tell the affect she has on me?

"Do you have any idea how hot you look in this dress?" she whispers while leaning into my ear, her breath hitting the side of my face. 

"What-t?" I ask, taken aback by what she just said, my heart beating faster.

I can't have heard that right.

Instead of answering, Leah takes a lock of my hair out of the way, exposing my entire neck.  She then leans in and places a soft kiss, her lips lingering on my neck for a bit longer that they're supposed to. 

"I couldn't stop looking at you" she says and kisses another spot on my neck. 

I hold my breath and bite my bottom lip, afraid that a moan will escape my mouth. 

"It disgusts me" Leah begins to say while sucking my neck this time, bound to leave a mark, "how much I think about you"

"Leah" I moan her name, her hands moving down towards my inner thighs.

"Say it again" she groans in my ear.

"Say what?"

"My name beautiful" Leah demand, almost out of breath, "say my name"

Leah bites my collarbone this time, encouraging me.

"Leah" I whisper,

"Fuck, baby" she says and she grips the back of my neck, "I might just come undone at you saying my name over and over again"

Her words hit me like a brick wall and I immediately pull her hands off of me, opening the door and walking out.  Leah doesn't follow me, or doesn't stop me from leaving. 

I run downstairs, my head spinning with thoughts of what almost would have happened if I hadn't stopped it. 

Leah was touching me in an inappropriate way and I let her.  She had caused me so much pain and I still let her.  That's how much power she has over me.

"Did you find the bathroom?" Lia asks me when I almost bump into her.

"Ugh, yeah I did" I lie with a straight face. 

"Good, you should go over to Katie though.  She was getting worried"

Worried? Over me?

I spot Katie in the crowd and head over to her. 

'There you are! Come on! Dance with me!" Katie says and takes my hand, dragging me to the dance floor.  

Katie pulls me into her, her hands on my waist while she turns me around, my back pressed up against her, our bodies swaying in the same rhythm.

One of her hands moves my hair over one shoulder and then they move slowly towards the slit in my dress, lingering around the place where my skin is showing, as if she is asking for permission to touch me. 

I begin to feel overwhelmed, like all of this is happening too fast but then I decide to let myself loose and go with it. 

I take her hands in mine, pulling them lower and Katie gently scratches the side of my thighs, in the same spot where Leah's hands were a mi note ago.  I can already feel her tense behind me. 

"You've no idea what you're doing to me G" Katie groans in my ear and turns me around to face her. 

Her hadn't cups my cheek and the other goes behind my neck, pulling my face closer to her. 

Is she about to kiss me?

I look into her eyes which are full with lust and I grip her shirt, pulling her closer to me, our noses touching. 

When I feel like Im about to give in and kiss her, I feel another pair of hands on me, pushing me forcefully. 

I fall into the pool, cold water engulfing my entire body as I sink under.  I swim to the top and as soon as my head goes above surface, I head a few voices screaming at each other. 

"It was an accident" Leah screams at Katie who is not having it, "I didn't mean for her to fall in, she was just standing in the way"

I look up at Leah who I looking at me from above, her face full of satisfaction. 

Does she enjoy humiliating me this much?

Katie helps me get out of the pool.  I already start feeling colder when the cold air hits my skin. 

"Are you alright?" Katie asks from beside me, her hands still wrapped around me to secure me. 

I dont answer her, instead,  I turn to Leah who is still standing in front of us, her eyes emotionless. 

I start feeling light headed, a headache starting to kick in. 

"Hailey?" Leah puts her hand on my shoulder bringing my attention to her, "are you hurt?"

Her eyes search for mine but my head turns to where she's touching me. 

"Never touch me again" I say In her face while taking her hand off of me. 

Leah's face drops and her brows furrow. 

"Lets go Hailey" Katie says and leads me towards the exit.