E l e v e n

"A B C D E F G H I J K L M N------ OWW!" You yelped. Lucy glared at you and rubbed her temples. "Sometimes I wonder how'd I get an annoying best friend." She muttered, annoyed. You scoffed and put your hand over your heart. "That's hurtful." You stated. "La la la la la~." Happy sang, swinging his arms back and forth. You grinned. "See Happy's singing." You pointed at the blue cat skipping. "Somethings wrong with Natsu." Gray whispered to you. You turned around and glanced at Natsu then Lucy. "Okay? I don't care though." You whispered back. Gray shrugged and shoved his hands in his front pockets.

Natsu turned his head from Lucy who tried to get in a conversation with him. 'What the hell? My face burns. Is it because of this body?' He thought and looked down. 'She actually does have nice boob--- what the hell is wrong with my mind?' Lucy stared at Natsu. He was hitting his forehead. "[Nam-- Natsu, what're you doing?" Lucy asked, putting her hand on his shoulder. It felt kind of awkward for her, since Natsu was pretty much in your body and it made her feel like a lesbian.

Natsu didn't realize he stopped walking and grabbed attentions from everyone. You arched your left brow. "What's wrong with you, Fire pervert?" You asked, arms crossed. Gray sweatdropped. "Shouldn't you be Fire pervert? You are in Natsu's body." Gray suggested getting a smack from you. Natsu, once again, felt the blood rush to his cheeks. "I don't know! I keep feeling a blush rush to my cheeks, well [Name]'s cheeks. It's weird." Natsu explained and rubbed his cheeks.

You twitched knowing why. 'Its probably my hormones, I think. Maybe, he's thinking of someone. Maybe, Luushy.' You thought and smirked deviously, rubbing your hands together. Lucy stared at Natsu. "Maybe. . . your thinking of something or. . . someone. . ." Lucy pointed out, her hands on her chin. Happy laughed. "NAAAATSSSSSUUUUUU LOOOOOOOVES [NAAAAAAAAAAME]!" He shouted and flew in circles. You closed your eyes in irritation and growled. "Happy. . . I will rip of those wings and ground you from fish for a million years if you say that again!" You threatened.

Lucy frowned and rubbed her right arm. It was true everyone thought Natsu liked or loved you, apparently because he's the first one to bother you, and when a boy messes with you first, they say it means they like/love the girl they mess with. Happy bowed in front of you repeatedly. "GOMEN! GOMEN! GOMEN!" He cried, a river of tears streaming down his cheeks.

Erza sighed and looked up the sky. "Whoa. It's almost noon." She mumbled and stared at Team Natsu. "Minna, we've got no time for those talking! We have to switch our teammates back to normal, right?" Erza questioned, sternly. "AYE SIR!" Happy and Natsu saluted and marched off first. You nodded and stretched, popping your back. "Ugh. . . yea let's hurry up with the mission. I don't want to stay in this body any longer." You muttered. Natsu rolled his eyes. "I hate being in this body, too, I feel the same y'know."

Lucy laughed nervously and pulled Natsu to her. "I think it's good if you both don't fight/argue." Lucy suggested, holding onto Natsu's arm. "[Nam--- I mean Natsu, let's walk." Lucy whispered. Natsu grumbled and nodded. "Fine." He agreed, removed Lucy's hands on his arm, and stood beside you. Erza growled. "Stop talking and start walking." Everyone obeyed. "YES, ERZA!" yelled the four. You nodded and shrugged. "Okay."

-After 5 hours of walking-

"MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB, LITTLE LAMB, LITTLE LAMB~!" You sang, tiredly, which it instead sounded like a frog croaking the song. Everyone ignored you, well tried to, besides Erza. She totally ignored you. "LONDON BRID---~!" You sang, but then you felt your face in contact with the hard floor.

Natsu groaned in pain. "Why'd you hit [Name]? It hurt me too!" Natsu whined, rubbing his face. Erza shrugged and went back to walking. "You both deserved it anyways." She replied over her shoulder. You sat up and frowned. "Your mean, Erza!" You shouted. Everyone else sweatdropped. "And you just noticed?" They asked. "And everyone calls me the IDIOT." Natsu said.

A huge, and I mean a huge vein popped out of your forehead. "Natsu, are you asking for a challenge?" You growled out. "Was I?" He replied. "Well, your asking for it." "I was not." "Was too!" "Was not!" "WAS TOO!" "WAS NOT!" And it on and on and on until you both got punished.

Author's note: Hello! Here's the update! Here ya go loves!