S i x

"Hey, Natsu!" You shouted. He turned his. . . ahem your head and stared at you bored. "What, [Name]?" You smirked and crossed your arms. "I bet ya I can beat you to the guild." You claimed, smiling. Natsu rolled his. . . your eyes and smirked. "Ya sure about that, [Name]? You look like a weakling." Natsu snorted. You gasped. "Hey! I'm NO weakling! Your the WEAKLING here!" You argued, pointing at him. Happy sighed. "Those two can never get along. Idiots." He whispered to Lucy.

Lucy nodded in agreement and giggled softly.

You and Natsu glared over at Lucy and Happy. "What was that?" You both growled at the two who sweatdropped. Happy whimpered. "Natsu, your so scary! And [Name] too!" Happy hid behind Lucy and stared at the mad idiots. Lucy smiled nervously. "You guys. . . don't need to be angry. Let's just go back to the guild." Lucy nervously said, disturbed by both of your and Natsu's glare.

You and Natsu turned back to each other, smirking. "1..............2...............!!!" You took a head start, kicking your dusts at the dumbfounded Dragon Slayer. You laughed and kept running. Natsu's eyes tired white as he stomped on the floor. "Aahh! [Name] took a head start! We werent on three yet!" He shouted and ran after you, fire lighting on his hands.

Happy sighed and flew up in the sky, leaving Lucy of course. Lucy waved her hands at Happy. "Oi! Happy! What about me?!" She shrieked. Happy looked down at her an shrugged. "I'm sorry Lucy! My hands are full!" He replied and flew away.

Lucy glared at the blue exceed from afar. "HAPPY!" She bellowed. She sighed and rubbed her arms, looking at the sky. "It's getting cold. I guess Summer doesn't last forever." She muttered and headed to the guild.

You smiled and opened the doors of Fairy Tail. "Everyone I---!" Then, you got ran over by a pink headed idiot. Fire came out of Natsu's mouth, his eyes white of anger. "Haaaa! I beat [Name]! Hahahhahahahhaha!" He shouted. You growled and grabbed his ankle, throwing him across the room, almost hitting Erza's strawberry cheesecake. Dont want that happening. Pantherlily sighed and crossed his arms. "These two idiots, seriously." He muttered.

Natsu's leg twitched, half of his body stuck in the wall.

Gray laughed. "Ash brain, has been defeated by a girl?" You smiled proudly. "Hell yea!" You shouted.

Lucy opened the doors of Fairy Tail and sadly walked to the bar, where Mira was at. "Hello, Lucy." greeted the sweet white-haired female. Lucy smiled at her. "Mira. . . hey." Mira frowned and put down the cup she was drying. "What's wrong? I've never seen you this sad before, besides when Phantom attacked. But, tell me what's wrong?"

Lucy clenched her fists. "It's just. . . I have feelings for a certain boy in the guild." She whisered loud enough for Mira to hear. Mira smiled. "Oh you mean Natsu?" Mira whispered. Lucy's eye widened. "Uh. . . please don't tell anyone." Mira nodded and crossed her heart. "I won't. I promise, Lucy."

Gajeel kicked you. You flew acros the room and had half of your. . . Well Natsu's body stuck in the wall like Natsu's. Gajeel smirked. "Gehe. I'm the winner." Gray whistled and walked away. "Nevermind."

You and Natsu were pulled out of the wall by Master Makarov. "Thank you, Master." You thanked. Natsu. . . ah well you smiled too. "Arigato Jiichan!" Makarov stared at both of you, confused. "Huh? [Name] mostly calls me Master. She calls me Jiichan all of a sudden. And, Natsu always calls me Jiichan, now he calls me Master?!" Makorav stared at both of you quite confused.

You. . . Ahem Natsu stared at Natsu. . . Ahem yourself. [Did that confuse you? xD] "Ahh well. . . " You both trailed off.