F i f t e e n

"So. . . you guys are here. . . looking for Dragon Mountain?" Sting questioned. You nodded along with others. "Yep." You muttered. After Sting broke your and Gray's fight, he had asked where you guys were heading, so Lucy answered him. "Do you guys need. . . help?" Sting murmured, and rubbed the back of his neck. Natsu raised a brow and huffed. "I thought you were on a JOB!"

Sting shrugged and leaned on you. "Yea, but I don't want to do it anymore."

Pink dusted on your cheeks. Lucy raised a brow at you and wiggled her blonde brows. Your orbs caught Lucy's brows and you blushed, shaking your head.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Natsu's asked.

You turned your head and for sure, everyone was staring at you and Lucy. Sting leaned in to your face. "Oi, your face is pink." the corner of Sting's lips curled into a smirk. "Am I that sexy?" He questioned, seductively. Gray and Natsu's eyebrows twitched in annoyance. "Hey! Don't get close with my body, gay boy!" Natsu yelled at the blonde male, his fist out in front of him. Lecter growled and scowled at Natsu. "Sting-kun is not gay! He is strong!" Sting huffed and crossed his arms, glaring at the pink headed male. "Shut it, Lucy lover." Lucy sqeauled in surprise and blushed, crimson. "U-U-U-U-U-Uhh! Friends! Just friends, Sting!" She stuttered, a bit too quickly. Natsu bent down and scrunched his face in disgust. "I don't think of Lucy that way! She's my teammate!" His face turned blue to purple.

Lucy frowned in disappointment. 'He. . . doesn't like. . . . me?' She thought and frowned harder. She felt like crying. Her pale hands went up to her face to hide her eyes. Your [e/c] hues set upon Lucy. Your lips going down into a frown. "Lucy, are you okay?" Rogue asked. The stellar mage wiped her eyes and nodded at the onyx haired male. "H-Hai, I'm fine. . . for now." She muttered.

You stood up and bonked both of Natsu's and Sting's heads. "SHUT THE HELL UP FOR ONCE! Jesus!" You shook your head and sighed. "I swear, you hit like a man." Sting said, rubbing the bump forming on his head. You rolled your eyes and giggled. "Well, I am in Natsu's body." Natsu stared at the both of you and gagged a little. "[Nane], please don't flirt with blondie with my face, body, and voice."

Gray was really left out. 'I'll go look for Erza and Wendy.' He thought and walked into the woods, putting cut marks on every tree he passed.

"Erza, what if Natsu and the others got eaten by a huge fish?!" Happy shrieked, concern in his voice. Carla giggled a little and shook her head at his stupidity. "Happy, there's no water here." Carla stated, hands on her hips.

Erza's eyes widened, "Wendy! DUCK!" She shouted and ducked. Wendy ducked before something almost shot her. "Wendy!" Carla cried. "I'm fine." She whispered quietly. Erza stood up and glared around. "Step out." Her deep voice demanded.

Erza's eyes widened again. She never thought to see him again, after the Grand Magic Games, he was never seen again. And next to him was her. But, someone was missing.

"Erza. . ." He muttered to himself. "Where have you been?" Erza questioned, happy to know he was actually not dead. "Somewhere." He replied, plainly. Wendy turned around and gasped, covering her mouth. ". . . . . ."