T w e n t y T h r e e

A/N: I realized that I never posted THIS chapter on Wattpad! XDDDD IT'S BEEN ON QUOTEV FOR AWHILE AND IT WAS NEVER ON HERE, HERE YA GO. GUESS WHAT? I'M WORKING ON TWENTY FOUR, SO GET READY FOR THAT. There was this one person (you know who you are lol) who really wanted me to update and I'm awfully sorry! I'm gonna try my best to update Switched for while, since it's almost over anyways. Plus, I really need to edit the previous chapters, because they're totally shit. You guys must've been confused with who the hell is talking. (I literally read through Switched and died mentally). My writing was really bad four years ago. YES, I'VE BEEN WRITING FOR FOUR YEARS. WHOA AND I'VE IMPROVED DRASTICALLY. IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF GUYS. This is probably the best chapter our of the others because it's actually written better. . . lol XD ENJOYY
​​​​​​​

"Lucy. . .," you whispered. Lucy had her hands on her face.

"I can't take it anymore! Knowing what he'll say!" She sobbed. Your eyes widened.

"Hold on. I was just gonna say I loved how [Name]'s boobs kept me warm. . . ." Natsu said. Your eyes twitched then Lucy stopped sobbing.

". . .What?"

"THAT'S WHAT YOU WERE GONNA SAY?!" Everyone shouted besides Lucy.

"My boobs kept you warm? You sicko," you sneered. Lucy turned red from anger and began to pound her fists on Natsu's head.

"BAKA! BAKA, YOU BAKA!" She cried.

"Wh-whoa, Lucy! You don't have to hit your Natsu that hard y'know!" You said with an awkward smile.

"AHAHA! Lucy's Natsu? What the heck? As if!" Happy snorted. You glared at the kitty and then grabbed his wings. "AHHH! Natsu! Help me!"

"O-okay! [Name]-San, you can put Happy down!" Wendy exclaimed waving her hands. You smiled at Wendy.

"Just cause you say so Wendy!" You let Happy go, who flew behind Natsu.

"I never want to mess with her ever again." Happy muttered.

"Lucy that hurts!" Natsu shouted.

(Switching to First POV)

I snicker at the scene and pat Lucy on the shoulder. "Don't be so mad, Lushy! Natsu loves you!" I joke. She stops hitting Natsu for a while and then looks at me with a serious look.

"Last night. . .was that real?" She whispers. My eyes widen in realization.

"You saw?"

". . .Yea."

I laugh hysterically. "Heck no! It was all fake, I promise you!" I slam my hand on her shoulder and grin. "As if it were real."

"What's real?" I realize everyone is watching us. I smile and sigh.

"Nothing obviously," I murmur.

"Hey, last night. I think I saw [Name]. . .no, no it was Natsu in [Name]'s body. I think I saw Natsu with [Name], and I think they were. . .smooching!" Happy squeals and flies around Natsu. Natsu's face turns bright red.

"Wh-what? Not even!" He denies. Natsu, Natsu, Natsu. . .that stupid flamed face is not helping. I sigh and raise a hand for Happy to silence his mouth.

"Yes, we kissed," I admit. I can see Lucy twitch and everyone gasp in surprise. "But, guess what? I think it helped with our body switch!" I cheerfully say.

". . .That's true," Wendy says.

". . .No. . . ," Lucy speaks up. Everyone looks at Lucy.

"What's wrong?" I question.

"It worked. . .not because of the kiss," she says, looking up at me.

"Yes, it did," Natsu jumps in.

"It worked because," Lucy covers her face.

"Go on, Lucy," Erza says.

Lucy looks up at me and Natsu. "It worked because both of you love each other!" It seemed painful for her to say that.

"As if anyone would love that stupid flaming head idiot," Gray mutters.

". . .What?" Me and Natsu simultaneously say.

"Remember what the paper said on the back? Rivals will always become lovers!"

I looked at Natsu and he looks back at me. "Uhhh. . .I don't like him?" I say, pointing at him. Lucy groans and pushes me to Natsu.

"But, Natsu does! Just marry already!" Natsu catches me and I look at Lucy in confusion. Is she throwing her feelings away. . .? She looks at me with sad eyes and then she smiles. "Why don't we give them some alone time?" She walks out first, holding Happy's tail. Everyone leaves the cave and it's just me and Natsu. I look up at Natsu and he's just staring at the floor.

"So, you don't like me?" He asks, timidly.

". . .I don't know. . . ,"I whisper.

"But, you know. I kind of. . .have for awhile. I mean, that's why I kissed you last night," he sheepishly says, rubbing the back of his neck. He raises his head to meet my gaze. "I like you, [Name]."

"Natsu. . .I," but as I start to talk he smashes his lips against mine for the second time. He wraps his arms around me, his lips continuing to move against mine.

He backs away a little and sighs. "Sorry, I know you don't like me. I'll just--" I interrupt him by grabbing his face and pushing my lips on his. We kiss for awhile and I pull away.

"I do. . .I just worry about what Lucy'll think," I whisper.

"But. . .she left us alone, right?"

"Yea."

"That means she's given us her blessing."

"I like you, Natsu. You may be an idiot and all, but it's pretty cute," I admit with pink cheeks. Natsu blushes a little, too and caresses my right cheek.

"You're the cute one," he says, coming closer. Again, we share a kiss. . .until.

"THEY'RE KISSING! YOU WERE RIGHT, GRAY!" Happy's voice echoes in the cave. Natsu and snap our heads to his direction, glaring at the blue cat. "Sorry, Natsu, [Name]!" Happy runs away even though he could've used his wings. . .oh well.

Natsu turns back to me. "Continue?"

"Continue."

We kiss again and again, until Erza urges us out of the cave to get on back to Fairy Tail.

Author's Note: VERY SHORT. YUP. SHORT AS HELL. sorry. srsly.

I SHALL WRITE MORE. . .later though lol. See ya later, chibi's. even though this chapter was short. You can hate me all you want. It's fine, I deserve it xD