T w e n t y

Natsu started panicking and paced back and foorth, then he realized. "WHERES WENDY, GRAY, MELDY, AND ROGUE AND THE EXCEED'S?!" You shrugged.

"They went to go save Lucy, duh!" You stated a matter-of-factly while Erza gasped a bit.

"You heard us?" She asked calmly, surprised still evident in her voice. You smirked cheekily and pointed at your ears.

"Dragon Slayer ears can hear anything even a mile away. Sometimes, I wished I was a dragon slayer." Natsu snickered and nudged Sting randomly.

"You should thank the awesome meh for my awesome dragon slaying magic!" You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. Just as Natsu opened his mouth a loud BOOM! echoed. You could see a little bit of blue and navy blue. "Is that Gray and Happy?!" Natsu pointed out. You squinted your eyes to see if it really was your teammates. Apparently, it was , since ice appeared from then figure's hands or something.

"We should probably run now," Jellal suggested as you all began to run up the mountain, going in circles. You could practically hear Natsu's heavy pants and complaints.

"I-im so tired! I feel like I'm gonna die! If you didn't have to have such big boobs and a big ass!" Natsu complained. You felt the blood rush to your cheeks as you rolled your eyes.

"I'm medium sized! I dont have that much of a big bust unlike Lushy!" You retorted running right behind Jellal. You heard him huff and mutter something, but chose to ignore the idiot.

"We should be there in about 12 minutes. We'll make it by then and change back your bodies," Jellal explained. The blue haired wizard lifted his head to look up the mountain and gasped. "Landslide!" Everyone sprinted forward, especially you. You were sprinting like a mad horse while everyone else just sprinted as fast as they can. The rumbles and cracks filled your ears including footsteps.

"Sting-kun!" You heard Lecter's voice call.

"Lecter!!!"

You dug your heels into the ground and turned around. You heard Natsu call for you, but continued to run to Sting. "Sting!" He was holding on to the edge while Lecter tried to help him get back up. You kneeled down and grabbed his hand. "Don't fall!"

"Why would i want to fall?! Im not stupid!" You rolled your eyes and pulled him up, Lecter trying to help as well. Finally, you were able to get him back on the ground and run again while holding Sting's wrist. The huge rocks came closer making yourself to panic.

"I am not going to die today!" You exclaimed and pushed yourself to run faster while Sting was being dragged like a flag.

Meanwhile, Natsu was squinting his eyes to see if you were coming. It was hard to tell since there was practically sand covering the view to see if you were there or not. A yell erupted causing everyone to sweat drop. You sprinted out of the dust with an angry look on your face with a purple Sting flying behind you. Natsu sighed in relief and felt the corner of his lips curl into a warm smile. He instantly slapped himself for being stupid and sighed.

You stopped in front of your friends and bent down, landing your hands on your knees, your chest heaving. "Ah,. I-i can bare-barely breathe!" You wheezed out and forgot about the other Dragon Slayer. Natsu scowled and slapped you, which it hurt him too. You gasped and landed your hands on your cheeks. "H-hey! What was that for!"

Natsu grabbed your shoulders and embraced you. You blushed at the sudden contact and stood there. Even though yourself was hugging you, it still felt awkward. "Don't do that again. . ." he whispered in your ear. Your eyes widened in surprise, but soon they softened.

"Okay, lets go," Erza said and continued to walk beside Jellal.

Natsu pulled away and began walking as you did, too. You swore you felt a feeling. The feeling felt warm. There was something fluttering in your stomach. Your hands trailed down to your stomach and clenched it. The fluttering was still there. "[Name]! Hurry up!" You nodded and ran to catch up with the others.

"Jellal, are we there, yet? You said we'd be there in 12 minutes," you whined.

"We will. Just be quiet."

Natsu narrowed his eyes at something bright on top of the mountain. Surprisingly, we got to the top of the mountain pretty quickly, Natsu thought. Your eyes brightened. "I see the bright light!"

Sting licked his lips, "I wonder how it tastes." Natsu bonked his head and growled.

"You wont be able to eat it anyway, so shut your trap."

"How do you shut your trap?"

"You basicaly shut your mouth."

"Thats not what you said earlier."

"Yes, I did!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!'

"Did too!"

"DID NOT!"

"DID TOO!"

Natsu and Sting were practically bummed their heads together while death glaring at each other. You sweatdropped. "I thought they got along just fine after the Grand Magic Games. . . ." you muttered and walked over to the two. You pulled them apart and scolded them. Natsu's eyes twitched.

"I cant believe I'm getting lectured by my ownself."

You rolled your eyes and shrugged. "Its your fault that you read that little note on the back of the paper."

"I didnt know this would actually happen! It was just a note I read!"

"Who cares! Our target is to switch back your bodies! Don't let your arguments get in the way. We have to hurry now!" Erza calmly commanded.

"We can get there in 4 minutes by running," Jellal stated and ran ahead. You nodded and ran too, everyone else following behind. Natsu felt uncomfortable. Every time he ran, the melons on his chest jiggled up and down, which was very uncomfortable. Seriously, how do girls run like this? Its so uncomfortable and annoying, he thought.

You could see the light more clearer now. Your eyes twinkled in hope as you ran faster, passing Jellal. "Wait! Dont run too fast! [Name]!" Of course, you didnt listen. You didnt want to listen, you just wanted to switch your body back. The light was closer. Just 7 feet away, just 7 feet away.

"[NAME]! DODGE!" You turned around confused to why Natsu shouted that. "[NAME]!" You turned back around, your eyes widening. There was a blue beam coming towards you. Is this the end for me? You closed your eyes tightly and covered your face with your arms, and waited for the pain.

"Ughhh. . .!" Your eyes snapped open. Erza stood there protecting you and her from the blue beam. Good thing she had the Adamantine armor. Once, the blue beam flashed away, Erza turned around with a furious look. "How many times do we have to call your name! Stop being so stubborn!"

You sighed and rubbed your face. "Gomen. I just got my hopes up high. I was just so excited to change my body back."

You felt a hand grab yours and walk you towards the bright light. "Natsu?" He loked over his shoulder and smiled. Your eyes widened. You swore you saw Natsu's real face.

"We're going to change back into our bodies and hope this never happens again." You nodded in agreement and sqeeuzed Natsu's hand.

The both of you walked into the bright light, holding hands, and hoped to be back in your bodies.

You turned to look at Natsu and gave him a nod. Together, you both shut your eyes and hoped for the best.

I love you, [Name]. . .