F i v e

"Natsu, what's wrong with you?" Happy asked. Natsu looked at Happy. "Nothings wrong with me." Happy stared at Natsu. . . ah well you and raised a brow. "Not you [Name]. I meant Natsu." The blue exceed said mentioning to you. . . err. . . Natsu. You glared at the cat. "Well I'm not Natsu. I'm [Name]!" You stated, flailing your arms around.

Happy gasped. "Natsu stop trying to be like [Name]! And [Name] stop acting like Natsu!" Happy shouted pointing fingers at both of you. You and Natsu sweatdropped.

"Hello? Anyone home?" asked a girly voice. You dashed past Natsu. . . umm yourself, and hugged Lucy, but of course Lucy turned beet red. "Oh, thank god! Lucy, I really need you right now," You yelled in relief. Lucy stared at Natsu. . . um you with hope in her eyes. "and Levy of course!" You continued. The hope in Lucy's eyes broke, but of course you noticed, since you guys are best buds.

"Oh. . ." She whispered. "So, Natsu I ca---" You cut her off by shaking her shoulders. "LUCY, IT'S ME! ITS ME [NAME]!" You yelled. "Natsu, STOP shaking me!"

Natsu stared from the hallway with his amused face. 'Haha! [Name] really hates me. I wonder why?' He thought to himself. "Seriously it's me! Your best girl friend secret buddy, [Name] [Surname]!" You yelled, while Lucy rose a brow at you. . . ahem Natsu. Natsu. . . ugh you stepped in the conversation and shook Lucy's shoulders.

"WE NEED YOU LUIGI! I MEAN LUCY!" Natsu shouted still shaking her shoulders.

Lucy's eyes widened, her jaw dropped. "EH?! What happened?" She paused and crossed her arms. "So, Natsu your in [Name]'s body and [Name] your in Natsu's?" She asked. You and Natsu bobbed your heads up and down. "Hey, call your celestial spirit, Cross or whatever it's called!" You pointed at her golden keys. Lucy glared at you. . . I mean Natsu. "It's called Crux, Nat-- I mean [Name]!" Lucy corrected you. Natsu held up his fist his eye white of impatience and anger. "Hurry up and summon the spirit so I can have my body back!" Happy stared wide eyed. "So. . . you guys weren't acting?" He questioned a bit shocked.

Lucy sighed and summoned her celestial spirit, Crux. [Is that what it's called?] You stared at the cross in font of you. "It's sleeping?!" You and Happy shrieked. Lucy rolled her eyes at the two idiots. Natsu waited losing his patience. The cross opened his eyes. "The paper you read was a curse. If you want to break this spell/curse you'll have to travel to the top of the Dragon Mountain. [Made up! -.-] You have 6 months, or else. . . you will be remained like that forever." He explained and closed his eyes again.

All of your guys jaw dropped. Lucy quickly allowed Crux back to the Celestial World. Your eyes darted to Natsu Erm you. "NATSU! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!" You bellowed, tears flowing from your well Natsu's eyes. Natsu stared at you. "I didn't know it was cursed." He retorted calmly, yet shocked to see you that upset. Lucy stood up one hand on her hip. "Let's go to the mountain," She smiled. "And we're taking Erza, Wendy, and Gray." You wiped your tears and nodded. "Hai!" Natsu stood up and nodded, then turned to you. "How do I use your magic?!" He shrieked. You smirked. "I can copy magic so you can copy MY Dragon Slayer Magic." You stated. Then there goes another fight.

Happy flew beside Lucy, who looked a bit sad. "Huh, Lucy?"

She turned away from Happy and looked down, clutching her skirt. 'Why does Natsu always hang out with [Name]? Why not me? Is she trying to steal him away from me? No, she isn't that type of friend. Am. . . Am I jealous of [Name]?' Lucy thought. She shook her head, and came back to reality.

Of course, in the background, there's your and Natsu's bickering. Lucy smiled. 'Nah, they're just rivals. Rivals hate each other right? So, they can never get along!' She thought, kind of too happy.

But, oh did she think WRONG.