T w e n t y F o u r

A/N: I told you to prepare for twenty four, guys! XD It came quicker than expected tbh. Two updates in one day, wow! You guys are lucky XD ENJOY this chapter! Have fun reading!!!

"We're here. We're back home!" Happy shouts, flying in circles. I look up at the guild from afar with a huge smile and start running towards the guild.

"Time to kiss everyone hello!" I shout, but then someone holds me back. I halt and look behind me, seeing Erza. "Erza?" she shakes her head at me and starts running ahead first. "HEY! ERZA THAT'S CHEATING!"

"Catch you guys there!" everyone starts running ahead and I scream, running after them. A flash of pink dashes in front of me and I narrow my eyes.

"NATSUUUU!"

"CAN'T BEAT ME, [NAME!"

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CARRY ME!" I jokingly say and he slows down, running beside me with a grin. He grabs my arm and tucks me under his arm. "WHOA, DUDE! I DIDN'T MEAN FOR REALS, BUT THIS IS PRETTY NICE!" Natsu chortles and sprints as fast as he can, fire shooting out of his mouth.

"WE'RE GOING TO BEAT YOU BASTARDS!" Natsu exclaims, passing everyone besides Erza. "ERRRRZA!"

"That's right, Natsu! Run! Run, Natsu!" I cheer, fist bumping the air.

"Cheaters! [Name], you can't use Natsu as your train!" Lucy shouts, Happy sitting on her shoulders. "And, Happy, get off my shoulder! You're slowing me down!"

"Lushy, you can run, I can fly. I'm not wasting my wing energy to race to the guild! I think you're pretty effective at running, so I decided to stick with you."

I laugh and Natsu looks at me with a soft grin. "Go, Natsuuu!"

-Le skip-

We finally made it to the guild. Natsu and I got first, and he did all the job, so I'm fine. Natsu's wheezing like crazy as I stand up, gazing at Fairy Tail's sign. We're finally home! "We're home!" I shout, jumping up and down, pumping my fists.

"Hah. . .you made me run. . .hah. . .I'm dying!" Natsu pants and I look at him and smirk.

"Hey, hey, you picked me up. Not my fault," I say. Natsu pouts and sits on the floor.

"Geez, [Name], it seems like you don't even like me at all," he mutters, crossing his arms. Is it bad that I'm not that good at showing my feeling sometimes? I clear my throat and hold out a hand for him.

"Here. . .take my hand," I mutter. Natsu looks at me and grins, gladly taking my hand and standing up. Since he so excitedly took my hand, I stumble towards him, bumping my forehead into his chin. "OW!" I immediately bring a hand to rub my forehead and glare at the pink headed male.

"S-sorry! I got a little excited!"

"What kind of excited, Natsu?" I question, frowning.

"WH-WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?" he shouts.

"God damn, I come here and the first thing I have to hear is Fire Breath's loud voice," Gray murmurs, walking towards us, the others behind him. Natsu growls and turns to Gray, arguing with him. Now that I look at them arguing, I wonder. . .that's how me and Natsu looked. . .but we were definitely more. . .fierce.

"Now, now, since Natsu and [Name] made it here first, they owe us strawberry shortcakes," Erza announces and I shout.

"WHAT. NO WAY, YOU OWE US SHORTCAKES!" I point at her.

"WHAT'S WITH THE COMMOTION OUT HERE? SHUT UP, I WLL----- NATSU-NII?!" A familiar voice shouts. We all turn around and see Romeo. Romeo's eyes begin to water and he disappears a moment later. "EVERYONE! EVERYONE! THEY'RE BACK!" Soon enough, everyone is at the door with grins.