T w e l v e

Huge bumps were formed on your and Natsu's head. Lucy's eye twitched. "Both of your heads looks. . . . . deformed." You moaned in pain and held your head. "It huuuuurts! Erza's stupid armor hurts!" Erza glared at you in the corner of her eye. Happy fell down laughing. "O-Oh-oh my go-gosh! Yo-you guys look ridiculous!" He choked out. Natsu grumbled and crossed his arms. "Happy, your supposed to be my partner." He murmured. Happy stared at Natsu and laughed again. "[Name]'s my partner actually. Your just my friend now, Natsu." Happy said. Natsu looked down at his clothing. He was wearing a skirt with leggings under. "How do girls wear this?" You rolled your eyes. "Those are Lucy's clothing." Lucy nodded. Gray snickered. "You actually look good in them."

"That must be the mountain over there." Erza pointed at the mountain that was a couple of miles away. Lucy groaned. "Can't we just fly over there? I don't wanna walk anymore." She whined. The blue cat sat on your shoulders. "Luushy's annoying." Lucy glared at the cat an evil aura forming around her. "What was that, stupid cat?" Happy hid behind you. "Luushy is scary, Nat--I mean [Name]."

You chuckled and nodded. "Yea, she's a huge monster, a hairy one at that." You whispered to Happy. He started cracking up and clapped like a weird seal. Lucy glared at you both. "I can hear you guys."

-3 Hours Later-

You & Natsu groaned. "My back hurts! Your body is like an old man's body!" You growled. "Shut up, retarded pink headed bastard." Lucy stood in between of you both. "Oh, please, for once! Stop arguing!" She shouted. You both stifled your laughter. Happy smiled and said, "You look funny when your mad, Luushy." She took ahold of her whip beside her hip. "Dont make me use this." Happy held up his hand in surrender. "Gomensai, Luushy!" Erza stopped and looked ahead. "A forest?" Gray asked and stood beside Erza. "I feel this evil magic. . ." Wendy said, Carla in her arms. You, Lucy, Natsu, and Happy stared at Wendy, confused. "When did you come here?" You asked, hands on your hips.

Wendy sweatdropped. "I was beside Erza-san the whole time."

"Oooooohh! No wonder why I kept on seeing something blue!" Natsu spoke. Lucy smiled apologetically and smacked Natsu's head. "I'm sorry, Wendy, for not seeing you, I guess." You whined and rubbed the back of your head. "Luushy! You hit ME too!" Wendy giggled and rubbed your back. "Its okay, [Name]-san." She assured, awkwardly. Lucy shrugged. "Honestly, you deserved it for being a total idiot." Natsu laughed and patted Lucy's back. "Yep, your right." He said

You gasped and clutched you chest, dramatically, and fake coughed. Natsu watched you kind of concerned. You looked at your hands then to Natsu. "Oh my god." You said and pulled out your middle finger, flipping him off. He raised a brow and chuckled. "I just saw myself flip me off, interesting." Lucy sighed. 'I can't wait until Natsu gets his body back! I can ask him out afterwards! I guess. . .' She thought and held her hands behind her back. "Let's go in." Erza suggested and walked ahead into the dark evil forest.

Gray shoved his pale hands into his pockets and walked behind Erza, Wendy tagging along. "That place looks creepy." Lucy's body shook. You shrugged and followed the others. "No big deal." You said, calmly. Natsu looked around feeling goose bumps appear on his arms. "This forest gives me the creeps." Natsu whispered. Happy stayed in Natsu's bag in case.

"What is that?" You muttered and squinted your eyes.

There was a bright light somewhere ahead of you. "Come here." It said.

You stayed where you stood and stared at it. It looked like an. . . . . . . . . . . angel?