S e v e n t e e n

"I. . . uhh. . ." Natsu stammerend feeling completely guilty. Even though it was Natsu's face that pretty much you know cried, but it was still you. You were hurt. Your heart clenched in pain what he had just said. You wiped your tears and fake laughed dryly. "I can't believe I'm crying in this body. Especially when its Natsu's." Lucy gazed at Natsu in complete utter shock. Who knew he'd snap at a nakama like that. The pyro sighed and hid his face in his hands. He just wanted everything back to normal. "Well, that was. . . unexpected. . ." Sting muttered, and loosened his grip around Natsu's waist [your waist]. Gray sighed and slapped Natsu's head, hurting you, too. "Hey!" Natsu yelled and rubbed the forming bump.

"We need to keep moving. Because of you, shitheads, we havent even moved our spot." Gray said, shoving his hands in his pockets.

Rogue agreed with him mentally and nodded. Then, everyone moved on, still quiet what had happened earlier. A few hours later, you all made it out of the dark forest and into a cave. It's unusually quiet since [Name] and Natsu arent arguing, Lucy thought. But, its probably the best to stay quiet.

A sqeauky voice was heard from afar. "It sounds like. . . Happy." Gray spoke. "I'LL PROTECT YOU, CARLA! MY FISH'LL HELP ALONG!" Lucy smiled, "Yep, definitely Happy." Natsu ran towards his voice calling his name. "[Name]?!" Happy called back. You and the others followed after the pyro, finally spotting the other half of Team Natsu and two other people.

There were at least 15 bodies on the hard floor, knocked out. "What just happened here?"Gray questioned. Tears of happiness slipped out of the blue cat's eyes. "NATSU! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" He flew towards you and smashed out to the floor. It was surprising to know a little cat like him can knock you down.

"It's [Name] by the way." You muttered, still unhappy about earlier.

Happy rubbed his head and flew to Natsu. "NATSU! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" He cried. Lucy sweatdropped. You rolled your eyes. "Stupid neko," you muttered and stood up, brushing the dirt off of you. Natsu laughed and spread out his arms. . . something unepected showing.

Happy stopped mid-way and stared wide eyed. "Whoa! [Name]! You have some very nice boobs!" His high pitched voice echoed in the caves. Sting, Rogue, Jellal, and Gray blushed crimson red. Your eyes widened. "M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M. . .y. . . BOOB'S! NO, DONT STARE AT THEM!" You shrieked standing in front of Natsu.

Blood trickled down Sting's nose and Gray's, while Jellal and Rogue coughed in their fist and turned around. Natsu looked down and grinned, groping'em. "Nice! These are pretty!" He complimented. You turned around and picked up the cloth that fell on the ground and desperately covered his chest.

"You fucking idiot! Stop touching my body!" You hissed, smacking his face.

Natsu frowned and pushed you away. "I can do whatever I want. You can't tell me what to do." You growled, "Well, its my body! I haven't even done anything to your body!" Happy flew in between you both, smiling nervously. "Uh. . . please stop. I don't like it when you guys fight a lot," he whispered, his gaze locked on the floor.

Meanwhile, the other girls just watched, a bit amused. "This show is pretty good," Meldy whispered to Lucy. "Lucy, how do you get rid of a nose bleed? It wont go away!" Sting and Gray shouted simultaneously.

Natsu's eyes softened. "Happy. . ." The blue neko smiled and pumped his fist. "Lets finish this mission so we can go back home!" You huffed and nodded in agreement. "I hope one day Natsu disappears and never comes back," you muttered and trudged to the other girls. "Well, since its getting dark out. Lets camp in this cave for the night." Jellal said.

Natsu's jaw dropped. "J-j-jellal?!"

"Wow. Natsu's late," Gray said. Natsu glared at the Ice Wizard in the corner of his eyes and growled. "Yea, I'm Jellal. I'll explain everything tomorrow." You groaned and covered your ears. "Just let me sleep! Goddammit!" You groaned. "I guess someone's on their period." You heard Natsu mutter. "Don't make me beat the living shit out of you, microwave asshole."

Gray laughed. "A microwave?"

"Go to sleep," Era demanded sternly. Everyone complied and kept quiet. "Happy," the pyro whispered. "Yea," Happy whispered back. "Let's a pull a prank on them."

"WE CAN HEAR YOU!" You all shouted, causing the both to shut their lips.

'Finally! Peace!' You thought. Natsu wiggled around. "I can't sleep." He said out loud, causing everyone to groan in annoyance. "Force yourself to sleep, goddammit!" Sting hissed. Natsu rolled his eyes and closed his eyes. "Finally," you muttered and drifted to sleep, along with the others.