T w e n t y F i v e

I stretch as I walk along the path that leads to my little cottage. Oh, how much I missed my home. . .my bed. It's been forever since I've slept on something soft. After all, we were gone for nearly two months. Excitement rushes through me and I skip down the path. I'm too excited to lay down on the bed and shower all the sweat and dirt! I finally get to my cottage and I unlock it, opening the door and stepping inside. I raise my head and inhale the air. Still smells good in here, thank goodness. I look around after I close the door and surprisingly, everything seems to be clean and not dusty as I expected.

I'm guessing Mirajane cleaned it for me.

"Home sweet home," I whisper and walk to my bedroom.

Ah, there's my beautiful bed. I run and jump on the bed, my body bouncing from the impact of the soft and fluffy bed. The party was so much fun that it took away most of my energy. I sigh and turn around to lie on my back and look up at the ceiling. I missed seeing the ceiling, too. Suddenly, Natsu's blushing face flashes in my mind and I smile, sitting up.

Natsu. . .after he woke up he started acting like an awkward mess and it was adorable.

I mean, I wouldn't expect that much from Natsu, right? After all, he's never had that much experience with women. I stand up and walk to the bathroom, ruffling my hair. I turn on the shower and begin to remove my clothes.

"HEY, [NAME], NATSU MISSES YOU, SO COU--- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I jump in surprise and look down, only to see Happy there, his jaw dropped and face as white as a sheet. I look down at myself and sigh in relief when all he saw was me in my bra and underwear. It's nothing bad. . . . "Happy. . .EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING THE FRONT DOOR?!" I shout, grabbing a brush and towering over him. Happy screams and runs down the hall, while I chase after him.

"NATSU!!! SAVE ME!"

"Huh? Happy?"

Happy hides behind Natsu and the blue exceed points at me. "IT'S A MONSTER! A NAKED MONSTER!" I growl, gripping my brush tightly.

"Happy, you. . . !" I glare at the cat.

"[N-N-N-N-Name]?!!!! Where are your clothes?!" Natsu shrieks, turning red. I point at Natsu and narrow my eyes.

"You both are perverts! You need to knock on the door first before you come inside a house, idiots!"

"Do you even realize you're in your underwear?!" Happy exclaims. I huff and walk back to the bathroom.

"Being in my underwear is just like being in my bikini," I answer, "sit down if you plan on staying here."

"Oi, Natsu, you're so red!" Happy exclaims. Natsu looks at his exceed and opens his mouth, sitting down on the couch.

"I-I'm not red! It's pink because my hair is reflecting on my skin."

"Natsu, even an exceed like me isn't that dumb."

Natsu looks down, his face shades of red. "It's just that. . .[Name] looked real beautiful," he murmurs shyly.

"Whoa-ho-ho, Natsu, Natsu~, you nasty little dragon," Happy says covering his mouth to make himself look sly. Natsu purses his lips and looks away. "Natsu, you do know she's in the shower." Happy wiggles his thin eyebrows and Natsu chokes.

"Ha-Happy, what's made you like this?" Natsu questions, looking at his best friend with an incredulous expression. Happy giggles and waves his hand.

"Don't worry, don't worry. Nobody teached me. Hehe."

Hearing the bathroom door open, Natsu immediately tenses up. He sees [Name] walking down the hall wearing her tanktop and shorts, and her hair was wet. It was definitely attractive. Way too attractive. The way her eyes fluttered, and the way her legs strided towards him. They look real smooth, too. Too smooth to be exact.