T e n

"Should I just slap hi---- I mean her." whispered a voice. "NO! If you slap her she'll kill you!" whisper-shouted another voice. "Maybe if you wake her up gently, she'll wake up normally." A sqeauky voice said. You opened your eyes and sat up. "Stop talking!" You whined, rubbing your eyes. "Oi! Get up so we can finish this mission!" Natsu yelled.

"Nooooooo!~" You whined and kicked your legs, "I don't wanna!" Lucy giggled then stopped giggling. "Hurry up and get ready." Lucy demanded. "Luushy's scaring me!" Happy whispered and ran to Natsu. "It's LUCY!" Lucy corrected, her fist out in front of her.

You groggily stood up and stretched, yawning. "Hurry up! You take forever!" Natsu hollered outside the tent. A vein popped outta your forehead. "Shut up, FLAMEHEAD!" You bellowed. "Shut it, idiots!" The red head demanded.

You walked out of the tent hopping. Everyone stared at you like you were on crack. "I NEED TO GO PEE!" You shouted, your eyes closed. "Then go, Nat---[Name]." Lucy said. Your eye twitched. "I'M IN A STUPID BOY'S BODY! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WORK 'IT'!" You bellowed. Natsu walked forward. "I'll teach you!" He claimed. Lucy's nose wrinkled. "Ewww. . ."

You blinked thrice times and crossed your arms into a 'X'. "Nope! Nu-uh! No way!"

Gray and Erza pushed Natsu forwards. "Teach hi--her, [Na--- I mean Natsu." Erza demanded. Natsu bumped into you, making you fall down. "Hey! Why'd you push me down?!" You screeched. Natsu sighed and held out his hand. Your eyes landed on his hand. "What're you doing?" You asked. He rolled his eyes. "Helping you up." He answered.

Lucy watched as your hand collided with his hand, well more like Natsu took your hand. She felt her blood boil a bit, but kept calm. "Hurry up! We have no time for your googly eyes at each other!" Gray shouted, impatient. You quickly stood up and pushed his hand away. "Nevermind, I don't need to go anymore." You muttered.

Natsu nodded and stepped back. Happy looked back at you and Natsu. "Things get awkward all of a sudden. . ." Happy murmured, covering his mouth to stifle his laughter. "Everything's packed up! Let's go!" Erza shouted and walked on ahead.

You awkwardly followed after Erza and walked beside Gray. Lucy walked up to Natsu and smiled. "[Nam--- I mean Natsu?" He turned his head and looked at her. "Hmmmmmm?" He hummed, still eyeing the floor.

You turned your head and looked at Natsu and Lucy. "Oi! Lucy, Flamehead, hurry up!" You shouted. Natsu looked at you and turned away, blushing for some reason. Lucy's eyes widened. "EHHH?!" Lucy and Happy exclaimed. You looked at them in confusion. "What happened?" You asked. Natsu clamped his hand over her mouth. "Nothing really, Nat--- I MEAN [NAME]!"

You narrowed your eyes at Natsu. 'Something seems off somehow.' You thought, suspiciously. Gray sighed in relief. "This is actually the first time there's no commotion. A.K.A "arguments"." Gray pointed out. Lucy tapped her chin. "True that." She agreed. Your eyes turned white as you turned to Grat, next to you. "Oh, shut it, will ya! I'm trying my best not to argue!" You shouted.

Happy smacked his lips in a hungry way. "I WANT FIIIIISH! LUUSHY HAD TO BE SO FAT TO EAT MY FISH!!!" Happy wailed.

Erza threw a random branch at Happy and growled, "Talk again and I'll rip out your vocal cords." Happy rubbed the bump forming on his head and backed away to Natsu. Lucy turned around and stared at Natsu. "[Nam--- I MEAN Natsu, what's wrong?" Lucy asked, hands on her hips.

Natsu looked away, somehow pink still tinted on his cheeks. "N-Nothing, Luushy." He stammered. Lucy gasped under her breath. 'Is he blushing at me?' She thought. She clutched her chest and blushed, turned around, and walked forward.

Natsu wasn't blushing because of Lucy, it was something 'very' personal. 'Is it because of these woman hormones?' He thought.

'Maybe not.' He thought again.