T w e n t y S i x

Note: Is this an update? HAHAHA yes, it is. And I am so surprised that there are still people reading this story! Thank you for all the love for this story that I started so long ago! I started this story around when I was, like, 14? And guess my age now LOL. I'm very inconsistent, so sorry to all of you who have been waiting for so long for an update. Fairy Tail honestly isn't my thing anymore, sadly. But, I'll finish this story because it's literally done now. If you guys would like, I have a tumblr by the name of "Deenee" and I've written a couple of one shots on there. :) Let's read this story till the end. . .and then I'm going to edit this story sometime HAHA.

-

"I'm so happy, right now! You guys really are the best!" you cried, wiping your eyes as Mirajane sat you down in front of a table. Everyone smiled at you, gathering around the table.

"Well, it wasn't our idea, you see. Romeo thought of this," she said, and you turned to Romeo with a grin. He smiled proudly and nodded his head.

"It was, of course, me," Romeo pointed out, smugly. You laughed and grabbed the teen, ruffling his hair.

"You little kid! Thank you! I appreciate it so much!" Romeo laughed and tried to remove your hands.

"I get it! No problem!" he said and took a step back. "I can't believe you forgot your birthday."

"Yeah, are you a ditz?" Macao questioned and you sent him a glare.

"Can't blame me. I had a rough time," you muttered and everyone merely chuckled. Yeah, who would forget their birthday? You couldn't believe you'd forget your own special day. What a wack kid you are.

"Wait, how old are you? 26? Yeah, you old as hell," Macao teased and you furrowed your brows.

"Don't get me started on you," you threatened and he rolled his eyes, smiling. You looked over at the feast on the table and the birthday cake that sat in front of you. The frosting on the cake was your favorite color with a few streaks of other colors, and your name written in cursive, plus the number 26 standing in the middle. "You guys didn't have to do anything for me at all. I appreciate it so much."

"Didn't have to do anything? You forgot your own birthday," Gray said and you laughed along with the other guild members. You searched around, looking for a certain person, but Mirajane came in and lit the candles.

"Alright, time to sing everyone!"As everyone started to sing, you saw your favorite person weave through the others and stood across from you, a huge smile on his lips as a bouquet of flowers adorned his hands. Your heart throbbed in affection as his eyes softened and you shyly smiled. When everyone finished singing, they cheered and you closed your eyes, racking your brain for a wish. I wish to be able to celebrate my birthday every year with everyone. . .oh and for a happy future. You blew the candles and everyone clapped, smiling around you.

-

Throughout the whole party, you were able to talk to Natsu for a little. Everyone kept taking you away from him and you weren't able to spend time together. When he handed you the bouquet of flowers, there was a note in between the flowers. I'll see you at your house. Before you knew it, the party ended and everyone was cleaning up. Lucy and Gray helped you bring the huge amount of presents to your home. "Thank you both for helping me. I would've had to make five trips back and forth for all these," you laughed.

"Yeah, I'm surprised you have so many. Didn't know you were that special," Gray said. You glared at him.

"Okay, Gray, I think you kind of want to die?" Lucy laughed, weaving in between the both of you. Gray merely smirked and stuck his tongue out at you, while you rolled your eyes.