T w e n t y O n e

You fluttered your eyes open and narrowed your eyes from the brightness. "[Name]! [Name]!" It felt like someone was shaking you, shaking you awake. "[Name]! Are you awake?"

"Lucy?"

"Y-yea! It's Lucy! You're awake!"

"Are we. . .back home?"

"[Name]! You're awake!" Happy's high pitched voice echoed. You sat up and groaned in pain. Your eyes widened as you covered your mouth. I'm. . .still in Natsu's body. . .?

"It seems that the light that you and Natsu stepped into did not work," Lucy explained.

"What. . .? Why?" You looked at your hands and clenched them. "So, it was a waste of time coming to that stupid mountain?"

"Is she awake?" Erza's voice echoed. Oh right.

"So, we're stuck in this little cave?" You questioned.

"Yea, we were waiting for you and Natsu to wake," Erza said, her arms crossed over her chest.

You raised a brow. "Where's Natsu?"

"Still knocked out," Gray answered behind Erza. "It's been over two weeks."

"Two weeks?!"

"Sting and Rogue left back to their guild. If you were wondering," Wendy said.

"So, what about the others?" You questioned, your voice hoarse.

"We can't find them, but I'm pretty sure they went back home."

You nodded. "Ugh. My head hurts," a voice groaned behind you. You turned around and found Natsu. . .or yourself sitting up. When he finally looked up his eyes grew wide. "Wait, I thought we switched bodies!" You looked at the floor in disappointment.

"No, we didn't." You leaned on Lucy, who was sitting beside you. "What if we stay like this forever?" You whispered, tears filling your eyes.

". . . . . . . ."

"Of course we're not!" Natsu suddenly shouted. "Who said you could give up?" Natsu clenched his fists.

". . .You're right. I can't give up."

"Whaaaatt? No motivation at all?" Happy pouted.

"It's almost night time. Gray get the firewood," Erza ordered.

"Lucy, how did you get saved?"

"Erza easily beat them. They weren't that strong," she said.

You nodded. Suddenly, you remembered something. I love you, [Name]. . .

Those words. . . Who said those words?

You stood up and walked outside of the cave. "[Name]?" Lucy called.

You sat down outside of the cave on the floor and gazed up at the stars. The words repeated in your mid over and over again. Just who had said that? "[Name]. . . ."

You turned around and found Natsu walking towards you. "Natsu. . .do you need something?"

"I-uhm-- n-not really. I just decided to clear my head." He plopped down beside you. You glanced at him and noticed his cheeks were pink.

"Natsu, are my hormones getting to you?" You joked. Natsu's eyes widened.

"H-huh?! No!" You laughed and leaned on a rock behind you.

"I was joking."

"I-I knew that."

-An hour later-

"And so Happy caught me in the bathroom almost naked! I was so angry that I almost ripped his wings off!" You said, laughing.

Natsu smiled. "Happy should've told me all the details."

You slapped his arm playfully. "Pervert." You both looked at each other at the same time, then looked away.

"Isn't it awkward?" Natsu questioned.

". . .Yea," you answered.

"Can you turn around and look at me?"

You turned to look at Natsu and felt a warm sensation on your lips. Even though your eyes were wide open, you could've swore you saw the pink headed idiot actually kissing you.

He pulled away and stood up. Then, he walked back inside the cave.

Your fingers touched your lips. My first real kiss. . .he stole it.

And that was when you realized, "I'm. . .in love with Natsu. . ."

What will Lucy say about this?!