S e v e n

"ME AND NATSU/[NAME]---!" You both glared at eachother and pointed a finger to eachother. "STOP COPYING ME!" Master stared at you both dumbfounded. You rolled up your one sleeve, which was Natsu's clothing. "Why you little--!" "Shut up you little brats!" growled Erza. You were never scared of Erza so you stood still, on the other hand, Natsu was cowering in fear, in your body that is. Erza glared at you. You stared back at her and yawned. "Natsu, aren't you scared of me?" Erza inquired. You shook your head. "I'm not Natsu. I'M [NAME]!" You yelled. Erza then realized something. "Wait, Natsu, [Name]. What happened to you guys?" You and Natsu sighed. "We switched bodies because of the idiotic Fire Dragon Slayer." You explained. Natsu nodded. "Yea! Wait--!" He paused and glared at you. "Are you challenging me to another fight?" He growled.

A vein appeared on your forehead. "Do you want to challenge me?" Gray smirked and took off his coat, getting in his Ice Make position. "I'll challenge you both." Erza smacked Gray sending him across the room. "Shut up, Gray." You and the pink haired idiot stifled your laughter. Master nodded. "So, how did you switch bodies?" Makarov questioned.

Natsu stroked well. . . your chin. "I remember when I made [Name] upset. I was walking to her house to apologize, but then I remember about the job and pulled it out. But, what was quite strange was the bold letters in the back of the paper. So I read those words and then the next day, I became a woman and found a bush in between my thighs." He explained honestly. You twitched at the last sentence and punched his head. "You looked at my body?!" You shrieked. He groaned in pain and shrugged. "I needed to go piss. Um. . . I mean twinkle." He whined.

"What did those bold letters say?" Makarov asked, crossing his midget arms. [I just had to say that!!!!] Natsu nodded and answered, "Well the bold letters said, "Rivals will always become lovers." I think I said that right." You, Gray, and Gajeel paled. "EHH?!" Lucy laughed. "I think he meant opposite genders, boys." "B-But, I'm a female. . ." You stammered and shuddered. The thought of being with Natsu just didn't feel right for you.

Gray and Gajeel wiped the sweat off their foreheads and sighed in relief. Natsu rolled his eyes. "I'm straight, everyone should know that by now!" You snickered. "Ya sure? You never called Lucy sexy before when she wore something revealing." Lucy blushed beet red and slapped your shoulders. . . I mean Natsu's shoulders. "[Name]!" She whined. You chuckled. "Just kidding, Lushy." Natsu snickered. "*cough* Lesbian *cough*!"

You ignored what he said and looked at Lucy. "So, we have to go to Dragon Mount.?" She nodded in reply. Gray, Wendy, and Erza stepped up. "We'll come along with you guys." You smiled. "Okay." Gajeel crossed his arms. "I'll come too. There's no crap around here." You rose your left brow. "You talking about poop? Are you looking for some?" You questioned. The Iron Dragon Slayer growled, "I didn't mean it that way."

After that, almost everyone decided to go, besides Mira, Lisanna, Master, Macao, Wabaka, and Kinana. [Wait? Is that her name? I forgot it too]

You laughed and pointed out at the path. "Let's go switch meh body back!" You shouted. Everyone nodded. "Hai!" "And mine!" Natsu yelled. You smiled. "Let's go me fellow PEASANTS!" And everyone obeyed.