T w e n t y T w o

You sat out the cave, still touching your lips. The tingly feeling hadn't gone away. It felt almost. . .nice. It felt very nice in fact. Your mind wandered. Does Natsu like me? Wait. . .nah. You looked down at the grass and heard footsteps coming toward you. Familiar shoes appeared in front of you and you looked up.

"Lucy. . . ," you whispered.

She stared at you, her fists clenched.

"So, how do you feel?" She plopped down next to you.

At first you thought she had caught Natsu kissing you, but probably not. "I feel fine. Still devastated that I didn't get my body back."

You took a glance at her, but her head was turned to the side. "Yea, I'd be devastated, too."

"Lucy-san, [Name]-san, dinner is ready!" Wendy called with a smile.

You stood up and held your hand out to Lucy. "Let's go," you offered your hand to her, but she stood up herself and walked off. For once, you actually felt like you were in your own body. It was as if Lucy could actually see yourself in your own body instead of Natsu's. The way she's avoiding you made you feel that.

You sighed and walked inside the dark cave.

"YES! FISH FOR DINNER! FFFIIISSSHHHH!" Happy exclaimed excitedly. You smiled a little and sat down next to Gray. Feeling eyes piercing through you, you looked across from you and found Natsu staring at you through the fire. He looked away when he caught you looking at him.

"Should I tell a story?" Erza questioned, biting meat off her fish stick. [Lol didnt want to put fish on the stick.]

"No! Your stories are too long!" Happy blurted then covered his mouth. "I-I mean your stories are so fishtastic!" Happy awkwardly gave a thumbs up at Erza, who was glaring at him.

Lucy stood up. "I'm gonna go to sleep," she announced. Everyone looked at her.

"Huh? Lushy, you always enjoy eating," Happy said, munching on his fish.

"I don't really have the appetite." Then, she went off somewhere in the darkness. You could hear the sound of rustling and then a deep sigh.

"What's with Lucy?" Gray whispered over to you. You shrugged.

"I dont know. She's been avoiding me," you whispered back.

"What's up with the whispering?" Happy whispered.

"I'll keep watch tonight," Erza said, eaiting her fish neatly.

"I'll stay up, too," Gray suggested.

"Wendy wake up! If you want to sleep, go sleep in the sleeping bag," Carla said. Wendy rubbed her eyes and walked over to her sleeping bag and plopped down, not even bothering to get in the sleeping bag.

You walked to your sleeping bag and sat down, not feeling tired. "You're not tired?" Gray questioned, leaning on the wall.

"How can I be? I've been in a coma for what. . .two weeks?"

"Looks weird, since you're in Natsu's body. But, for some reason. . .ahh never mind."

"I'm trying to sleep here!" Lucy shouted, clearly irritated. You pressed your lips together, your eyes widened.

"Geez. What crawled up her ass and died?" Gray muttered. You chuckled and then covered your mouth.

"Well, I gotta go to sleep. Night, Gray," you softly said and laid down, getting under the covers and closed your eyes.

"Night. . . ."

CHIRP, CHIRP, CHIRP, CHIRP!

"Can't we just wake him up?"

"No! It'll seem like we're gonna harass Natsu!"

Your eyes fluttered open and you found two familiar faces looking at you.

"Natsu! You're awake!" Happy chirped.

"Good morning, Natsu!" Lucy greeted with a sweet grin.

You furrowed your brows. "What're you talking about?" You ran your hand through your hair without thinking. "I'm [Nam----- OMIGOD! MY HAIR!" Your eyes widened and you stood up, feeling your body. "MY BOOBS ARE BACK! M-MY HAIR IS LONG AGAIN! I'M BACK! YAAAAAAAYYYYYY!" You jumped around the cave with excitement.

". . .What?"

"MY BODY IS BACK! YAAASS!!! NO MORE CRAMPS!" Natsu exclaimed.

". . .Wait, how did you guys change bodies?" Lucy pointed out.

". . . . . . ."

"WHO CARES?! THEY'RE BACK!" Happy shouted.

You jumped up and down excitedly. "I'm so happy!" Natsu was jumping beside you and without thinking, you embraced him into a bear hug. "We got our bodies back! I'm so relieved!"

"Get some, Natsu!" Gray and Happy hooted. You broke away from the hug and grinned ever so happily.

"I'm pretty glad myself. Your boobs were so heavy and your back was just hurting me," Natsu said.

You gasped and hugged your boobs. "My boobs are fantastic!" You laughed.

Feeling eyes boring to your back, you turned around and found Lucy's smiling face. She's. . .fake smiling. She stared at you with eyes that hated you.

She averted her gaze and watched Natsu instead. "[Name], I forgot to tell you something. I was gonna tell you when our bodies switched back," Natsu said, grabbing your arms and turning you around.

You watched his face go pink and grinned. "Another hug???" You guessed.

"I-I- uh- uh- I LOV--!"

"STOP! PLEASE! NO MORE! JUST STOP!" Someone shouted.