E i g h t

"AHHH! It's so HOT!" You exclaimed and wiped the beads of sweat rolling down your forehead. You turned to everyone else. They looked perfectly fine besides you. Lucy shrugged. "I guess it's because of Natsu's body temperature." She explained. "It feels like there's magma in my stomach!" You whined. Natsu snickered. "Your body is heavy, especially the chest area. It feels like 7 years ago when we switched bodies." Lucy twitched. "I remember that. Gray tried to strip off meh clothing." Erza crossed her arms. "I really dont want to talk about that at all. It was horrible." Erza shuddered.

You instantly remembered that memory. "Oh yea, I remember that." You muttered. "Anyway, where is this Dragon Mountain?" Carla asked. Everyone halted to a stop. You and Natsu rubbed the back of your neck and nervously laughed. "Hehe, I dunno." Natsu answered. Gildarts looked around. "Where are we anyways?" He murmured. Cana crossed her arms. "I think we should split up." She spoke. Everyone nodded in agreement. "Team Natsu will go east." "ALRIGHT!" You and Natsu yelled. You both looked at eachother and growled. "Stop copying me, Ashbrain/[h/c] headed freak!" You both shouted.

Happy and Pantherlily sighed. "Admit it Natsu! You like [Name]!" Max yelled.

Natsu froze and stared at Max. "I don't like my own rival!" He exclaimed. You huffed and crossed your arms. "I don't like men with pink hair." You stated. Max held up his hands. "Stop denying the truth." Natsu growled. "I deny cause it's the truth!" You stayed quiet. You didn't want to fight right now.

"SILENCE!" Erza exclaimed. Both the boys went quiet immediately. "Go on Cana." Erza calmly said or more demanded. "Okay. Levy, Gajeel, Droy, Jet, and Pantherlily go west." Levy nodded. "Hai!" Gajeel crossed his arms. "This is crap." "Next, Gildarts, me, Elfman, and Leana wil go north. [I put an OC, I forgot the others names] "Alright, my Cana is with me!" Gildarts said lovingly. "And lastly, Freed, Bickslow/Bixslow?, Ever, and Laxus will go south."

"Go!" Cana yelled. Everyone left to where they went. "Let's go Natsu, Lucy, Gray, and [Name]!" Erza yelled. "Aye sir!" yelled Happy. You stood beside Wendy and Carla while you all headed looking for Dragon Mount. "It's getting late." You whispered. Erza stopped an looked around. "Let's set camp here." She stated and turned around. "Natsu, get the firewood. Gray, set up the tents. Lucy, [Name], help Gray. Wendy, help me with my things. Wait, [Name] go with Natsu." You groaned. "Why?" You whined. Erza glared at you. You stood still. . . . . and . . . . . sighed. "Fine." You grumbled and followed behind Natsu.

Natsu heard you behind him, but didn't bother to say anything. An awkward silence filled the air. "[Name]?" You lifted your head up. "Hmm?" You hummed. "Why do you hate me so much?" He questioned, sadly. Your eyes widened. "U-Uh. . . w-w-well. . . I wouldn't say I hate you o-or. . . it's not like I'm saying I like you or anything." You stammered trying to get the words out of your lips. Natsu stared at you over his shoulder and sighed. "I see. . . so you dislike me?" His voice. It sounded like it quivered. You shook your head and went back to reality. "I guess you could say that." You murmured an fidgeted with your fingers.

Natsu bent down and picked up some firewood on the floor. He stood back up, an arm full of firewood and pushed past you. "Hey!" You exclaimed. He stood there. "Shut up, your annoying." He stated and walked back to camp with you behind. Natsu was angry at this point. He just couldn't push away this feeling in him. It was like he was yearning for something. . .

His heart shouted yes for some reason and his mind said the opposite. He dropped the firewood where he suppose I was suppose to be and sat down. He looked at his body. It was yours of course. It was your chest, your body, your legs, your hair, your facial features. He just wanted to turn back to his ownself. You sat across of him and stared at him. 'He looks like he's depressed or something.' You thought. Yea, you were looking at yourself. It was pretty awkward.

"NATSU!"