F o u r

You and Natsu sighed. Happy sat on the floor looking at you both, eating his fish. "How will I get my body back?" You asked yourself quietly, but Natsu heard you. "Maybe, you should kiss me!" He shouted. "It could actually work! Like Sleeping Butty or whatever it's called!" He continued. You grimaced and shook your head scrunching up your---- well Natsu's face. "It's called Sleeping Beauty and no. I will not kiss myself." You retorted, rolling your eyes. "Aye! Is this supposed to be a play?" Happy asked munching his fish.

"But, [Name], maybe it could work! I wanna see how it feels to kiss myself." You facepalmed. "I can't believe why am I in your body." You sat in the corner, sulking. Natsu grew an angry vein. "Oi! Stop making emo corners!" You glared at him with his obsidian eyes. "Shut. Up." Natsu's eyes widened. 'I look scary when I glare!' He thought. His mouth, well yours, was wide open. Then a laugh escaped his mouth.

You cried waterfalls and pushed your legs against your body, rocking back and forth. Natsu cocked an eyebrow. "Oi! Don't cry with my face!!!" He yelled in your voice. You snickered mentally. 'Natsu's such an idiot. But, he's my idi-----! WTF?! Why am I thinking of that? I don't like him! I dont belive in love at all! I---' You broke out of your thoughts by Natsu.

"[Name]! HELLO?!" He shouted in your ear, really loud. You growled and stood up. Now, you were actually taller than him, since he was in your body. A smirk crept on your face, a proud smirk at that. "Ha! I'm taller than you!" You shouted at yourself.

Natsu sweatdropped. "You bipolar or something?" He questioned.

You couldn't hold yourself so you punched Natsu, well yourself. You shouted in pain and rubbed your cheek, your eyes widened, same with Natsu's. "I-I can f-feel your pain." You stuttered.
Silence over came you both as Happy sat in amusement.

"This is very bad. . ." Both of you said