E i g h t e e n

Your eyes fluttered opened, showing your gorgeous [e/c] orbs. You squinted at something white and reached your hand to touch it. Once, you touched it, your groped it. It was squishy and it felt. . . warm.

"What the hell is this?" You muttered and groped it again with your hands. "Do more. . . yea do more. . . Ahh~~. . .." a very very familiar voice moaned. Your face turned a dark blood shade of red. I was groping his. . . well mine. . . But, his ass this whole time?! I thought it was something else. Oh. My. God. . . . , you thought.

"Why'd you stop! Continue. . . [Name]! More~~~! Your not finished~~~!" He whined.

You were lucky everyone was still asleep. You removed your hands from his bum and sat up, face still red. "Aye yi yi! How could you be so stupid [Name]! Your so blind!" You scolded yourself. " Ohh gooddd~~~~! Faster!" Natsu moaned. You felt steam up above your head from how hot your face was.

I wonder if he's dreaming about Lucy. Hehehehe, you thought. At the thought of that, your stomach boiled. You furrowed your brows and held your stomach. "Yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnn," a high pitched voice yawned? You raised a brow and stared at the blue cat as if he was stupid. "You know you could've just yawned instead of saying yawn?"

After that, you yawned. You covered your mouth as water filled your sight. "Eh? Oh my gosh! [Name] are you crying?" Happy asked and sat down on your lap. You shook your head again and yawned, more water blurring your sight. "No, I'm not crying. Its just that every time I yawn, water or tears appears," you explained.

"Oh. . . ." He whispered.

A yawn broke the silence in the cave. "Ohayo, [Name]," Wendy's morning voice said. Then came another yawn, and another yawn, and another yawn, and another yawn, and another ya---- yea, you get the point. You sweat dropped and chuckled a little.

You looked at Natsu's figure and watched as he sat up slowly, singing, "ANDD IIIIIIIIII-E-IIIIII WILLLL ALLWAAYYSSS LOVVVEEE YOOOOOOUUUU!!!!!"

Silence.

Your laughter broke the silence, while everyone else turned white. Natsu looked around, smacking his lips together. "Oi, what're you laughin' at?" You stopped laughing, but you were still giggling. "Okay, okay, I'll----" you laughed again and held your stomach. "i-I ca-ant breat-the! O-oh my go-god!" You breathed out, your laughter still activated on.

"Okay. For reals now, i'll stop lau----- Bwhahahahaaaha!"

Lucy giggled and covered her mouth. Erza growled, getting annoyed. "Shut up!" Her stern voice demanded. Natsu hugged your body out of fear. "Please don't kill me, Erza!" He begged. Gray rubbed his eyes and huffed. "Why can't I wake up peacefully?" He questioned himself. Sting and Rogue simply watched with amusement written in their orbs.

You stopped lauging and sucked in a huge breath then again you chortled, your laughter filling the cave. Natsu didn't even notice what he was holding on until he heard your laughter. Quickly, he unwrapped his arms around your body and stared into space.

~Time Skip~

"Its so hooottt~~~!!" Happy whined.

"Fro-sama think so, too."

"London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London----!" SMACK!

"OOWWW!" You and Natsu shouted.

Erza made a "Hmph" and began leading the way. You felt a strong arm wrap around your waist and blushed. "Oh, [Name], I didn't see my arms around you," Sting mumbled. Natsu's right eye twitch in annoyance and maybe. . . . . . . . jealousy?

"Oi! Get your filthy hands off of my body! It makes me seem I'm turning gay!"

The White Dragon Slayer raised a blonde brow and shrugged. "It doesnt mean your going gay. [Name] is in this body and i can do whatever, if she lets me." Pink hearts appeared in your eyes. "Stiiinng~~!" You sqeauled. "Thats Sting-kun for you!" Lecter shot in, smiling proudly.

Lucy sweatdropped and slapped her forehead.

~A few hours later~

"Jellal, is this the right mountain?" Erza questioned. "I'm pretty sure it is the right one," he replied and sighed. "We're here! AT LAST!" Natsu looked up and whoa. . . . it was real huge. His obsidian orbs widened as his lips formed into an 'o'.

"Someone should wake up [Name]-san," Wendy spoke, twiddling with her little fingers. Natsu laughed maliciously and rubbed his hands together, "I think I should wa--" Sting cut in, "I'll wake her up. She's in my arms anyways."

Natsu growled and made a "Hmph". "She wouldnt wake up to the likes of you."

The blonde male smirked, "Watch me." He turned his gaze to you and smiled, "[Name] ~~~! Wake up, my dear!" Rogue slightly laughed at how ridiculous he sounded. Your eyes popped open and you smiled dreamily. "Stiingg~~" Natsu's eyes widened, jealousy and disbelief flashing in his hues.

"Good afternoon, [Name]-san," Rogue greeted and nodded your way.

You yawned and hopped out of Sting's arms and stretched. Sting grunted and rubbed his shoulders, "Natsu-san's body is pretty heavy."

Your ears perked up hearing something from afar and heading straight towards Lucy. "LUSHY!" You called.

A person with a flying machine laughed and picked up Lucy. "LUCY!" You and everyone else shouted. Fear flashed in your [e/c] hues. Your legs followed after Lucy who shouted after you also. "[Name] slow down!" You heard Natsu shout. "LUSHY!" "[NAME]!"

Natsu held you back, which didnt help because well. . . you were stronger.

"W-We need to save h-her!" Jellal sighed. "First, we have to switch yours and Natsu's bodies back," he spoke. "Then, we'll go after Lucy, unless a team wants to go and save her." Wendy nodded, "I'll go save Lucy-San!" Rogue and Gray nodded and agreeded with her.

You gazed down to the floor and let a shadow cover your eyes. Lushy. . . I hope your okay. I cant lose you, my precious best friend/sister, You thought and gritted your teeth. You tilted your head up and clenched your fists. "Hang in there, Lushy!" You whispered.

Sting grabbed your hand and smiled. "We'll save her. She's a strong woman," he assured. You nodded and pulled your hand back. "I cant wait to get out of this body," you murmured to yourself. Natsu watched from afar. Why is she suddenly worried about Luce? She usually doesnt show emotion when someone gets kidnapped, but when Luce gets kidnapped she either gets angry or runs away. . . somewhere, he thought.

[Name], you sure are one mysterious girl. . . .