S i x t e e n

'Jellal, Meldy!" Wendy gasped out.

Meldy held her gaze to the floor. "Wendy. . . Erza. . ." The pinkette murmured. Jellal put his hood over his head and walked away, Meldy following behind. The woman in armor stretched her hand out, "Wait, Jellal!" The bluenette halted and looked over his shoulder. "What?" Erza's hand went back to her side. "Where's. . . Urtear?" Meldy's shoulders shook, tears threatening to spill. Jellal stood quite and clenched his fists. "She's. . . . . She's---" "URTEAR IS GONE!" Meldy cried, tears falling freely. Wendy's eyes widened, a gasp escaping her lips.

Happy's eyes widened also. "H-How?" Carla stammered.

Jellal turned around. "She saved you all. Thats all I'll say. Let's go, Meldy." Meldy wiped her tears and followed along. "Jellal. . ." Erza murmured and ran after him. "Wait! I need to ask something!" Jellal turned around Melody faced the opposite direction. "What is it this time?" He asked, irritation slightly dripping from his words. Erza's fingers twitched, "Uhh. . . aren't you supposed to be married?" Jellal sighed and turned around. "I'll be leaving. Farewell. . ." Erza slapped herself mentally. "I meant, do you know where Dragon Mount. is at?" Meldy turned around, dried tears still on her cheeks, her emerald orbs widening. "That place is dangerous!" Wendy and both of the exceed's blinked thrice. "EHH?! It is?!" Happy shrieked. Jellal stared at the four as if they were crazy. "A dark guild lives there." He stated.

"Is that where your headed?" Erza questioned.

Jellal nodded and continued his walking. "You guys shouldn't g---" Wendy interrupted, "We're going to switch [Name] and Natsu's bodies! We've come too far and we're not going back!" Determination flickered in Wendy's brown hues, surprising Carla. The corner of Meldy's lips curled up into a small smile. 'Wendy has grown into a strong girl.' Her mind thought. "I see. . ." Jellal muttered. Erza ran after Jellal, grabbing his right arm. "We can team up!"

Jellal's eyes flickered to Erza's brown eyes, a sigh escaping his lips. A light smile appeared on his lips, "Okay, we'll team up." He agreed.

Gray groaned and headed back to the idiots. Yes, idiots. Again, you and Natsu were arguing, Sting and Rogue watching, amusment showing on their face. "Shut it, Sting lover!" Sting perked up and smirked. You felt the blood rush to your cheeks. "H-Hey," you glared at him, "why don't you shut it, Gray lover~!" Everyone turned white, including Gray. Natsu's hands up to his mouth as he ran somewhere to hurl. Lucy couldn't help, but go into fits of giggles, while you laughed like a retarded clapping seal. [Admit it, you've laughed like a stupid clapping seal xD]

Sting chuckled a bit, Rogue. . . the usual with his emotionless face. Lecter just simply rolled his eyes. "Fro-sama thinks so, too!" You laughed even harder what Frosch had said. But, you didn't notice the furious pyro, he sprinted towards you and pounced you, to which you gladly fought back. Sting sighed and grabbed Natsu's waist, [its your body he's pretty much holding lol] while Lucy held your torso, holding you back. Gray's eyes were still twitching, his fingers also.

"Uaaagh! Let me go Blondie! I'll show that little shit who she's messing with!" Natsu hissed, moving his legs and arms around, almost clawing Sting's face. Rage flickered in your eyes. "Shut it, asshole! Your the one who started it!" You argued, squirming in Taurus's grip. Yea, Lucy couldn't keep up with gripping you so she called her celestial spirit, Taurus, to prevent you from killing the Salamander. "I didn't start anything! You were the one who happened to bully me, when I joined the guild. If only YOU hadn't joined before, it would've been way better! Plus, your not a very good nakama, your just a shitty, bratty, bitchy nakama who doesn't even care nor have feelings!" It all slipped from Natsu's lips.

A shadow casted around your eyes, tears threatening to fall. Everyone's jaw dropped, including the exceed's. A long silence filled the air, besides Natsu's panting. You looked down as Taurus loosened his grip. Natsu's eyes widened when he saw it.

Your tears. . .

It was the first time the pyro had seen you cry. And he couldn't help but feel guilty.

He regretted it. He regretted his words. He regretted his actions towards her. But most importantly, he regretted making those tears fall from your eyes. . . .