N i n e

A crying Happy came running from the bushes. "NATSU, LUCY ATE MY FISH!" He wailed. Natsu. . . umm your eyes twitched. "Happy, there's many more." Natsu assured. [I'm just gonna say Natsu and [Name] so it'd be easier] You chuckled. Lucy came out from the bushes, eyes white from anger. "Where's that stupid cat!" She shouted, her nostrills flared. Happy wailed even louder and hugged Natsu's [Yours since he knows which ones Natsu and You] torso. "Natsu, Luushy's scaring me!"

"It's Lucy!" She corrected. Natsu sighed and hugged Happy. "Happy, it's okay." The Celestial Mage stomped over to the floor nex to you, her eyes never leaving the blue exceeds body. You laughed and slapped your knee. "Luushy, your so mean to Happy." You said in between laughs. She huffed and crossed her arms. "He's the mean one! Insulting my weight!" Lucy shouted and flailed her arms around.

Natsu stared at you and Lucy, amused. 'I could eavesdrop them, with my awesome Dragon hearing!' Natsu thought and mentally smirked maliciously. "Say, [Name]?" You turned your head to Lucy. "Hmm?" You hummed. She twiddled with her fingers, shyly. "Should I ask him. . . out?" She whispered-asked. Your eye twitched. "I'm in his body. That'd be awkward." You whispered back. She slapped her self mentally and nodded quickly. "Oh! Right, I totally forgot!" Natsu was confused. He couldn't hear you guys, then he remembered, and actually slapped himself. "I'm so stupid! I'm in a woman's body." He muttered.

Happy's ears perked up. "I hear footsteps." He whispered to Natsu. Natsu looked at the bushes. Lucy stayed where she was sitting at, while you tip-toed to the rustling and stood beside it, waiting for it to appear. You instantly punched the head. "OWWW!" You looked at the ground and lit a little bit of fire on your finger. It appeared to be Gray. Gray growled and grabbed te collar of your shirt. "Ashbrain, what the hell were you thinking?!"

You nervously laughed. "I thought you were an enemy. Plus, it's [Name] in the body!" He quickly let go of you and sighed. "Okay." He walked to Lucy and sat next to her.

Another awkward silence filed the air. "Everyone, everythings set up. Now, go to sleep." Erza demanded. Everyone, besides you, shuddered and saluted. "Hai!"

"Okay, so I will announce who will sleep with who." Erza stated. Everyone nodded. "Gray and Natsu, Lucy and [Name], and Me, I'm by myself." Erza announced. Gray glanced at Natsu [You] and shuddered. "It feels weird." Gray muttered.

Lucy blushed a bit. Since you were in Natsu's body, it meant she was sleeping with Natsu.

Everyone walked to their tents, awkwardly. Natsu walked to his tent with Gray. And, You walked to your tent with Lucy. Natsu slipped in his sleeping bag and fell asleep. Gray turned the opposite way of Natsu and slept. You didn't need to slip in the sleeping bag to be warn, since Natsu's body's always warm. Lucy shivered and slipped in her sleeping bag and closed her eyes.

A sigh escaped your lips. You tossed and turn, uncomfortable in your spot. You closed your eyes and fell into darkness, uncomfortably.