T h r e e

Natsu groaned and rubbed his face. He walked to the bathroom, not bothering to look at his reflection. He opened the toilet seat and well peed, but couldn't feel his member. "Huh?" He muttered and looked down only to see something he wasn't supposed to. His eyes widened, so he quickly sat down on the toilet and did his busines very quick. He pulled up the shorts an looked at the mirror, well only to see your face. "WHAT?! WHERE'S MY FACE?!" He shouted in your voice.

"Aye! [Name], what's wrong?!" yelled a concern Happy. Natsu inhaled and exhaled whispering, "This is only a dream." Happy came in and stared at Natsu, well you. "[Name], what happened?" He asked. "Happy, it's me! It's me Natsu!" Happy raised his brow. "Natsu? No, your [Name]! Unless your an IMPOSTER!"

You woke up and looked around, only to find out your outside, in the middle of a path to your home. You growled as your thought went to Natsu. "Natsu!" You growled, but covered it. 'Why do I sound like that idiot?' You asked yourself. You flexed your arms and saw muscles? You panicked and touched your well Natsu's hair. "PINK HAIR AND MUSCLES?!" You shrieked. But, suprisingly Natsu's pink hair was actually soft. You shook your head and stomped to your cottage.

"Happy, I am not an imposter! I'm Natsu Dragneel!" Natsu yelled in your voice. Happy squinted his eyes at you I mean Natsu. "Natsu? Hmmm. You're by Natsu your [Name]!" Happy again shouted with a fish in his hands.

You opened the door, only to hear housing coming from your bathroom. "NATSU!" You boomed. Natsu grew an angry vein and stomped to your voice. "[NAME]!" He yelled back in your voice.

You both glared at each other deadly. "What'd you do to me?" You both said. Happy sweatdropped. "Why is Natsu calling [Name] Natsu and [Name] calling Natsu [Name]?!" Happy shrieked. You and Natsu bickered again about your guys body change. "You stupid idiot!" You yelled in his voice. "Shut up you stupid [h/c] head!" He yelled in your voice. You growled and threw a fist at him. "At least my hair color is better than yours!" You shouted. Natsu smirked and stood up. He knew what to do to you now. Happy watched silently, amused.

Your eyebrows raised. "Natsu, what's with the creepy smirk?" You questioned. Natsu looked down to his chest well yours and smirked. Your eyes widened, your mouth opened agape. "You wouldn't!" You gasped.

Natsu nodded smiling proudly. "Oh, I would, dear [Name]." He groped your breast, since he WAS in your body. "I HAVE NICE TITS NOW!" He shouted.

A wave of disappointment went through you. "NO! MY BODY IS BEING MOLESTED BY A PINK HAIRED FREAK!" You shrieked. Natsu glared at you. "Shut up!" He shouted. You put your head down in shame. "Why? Why can't I be in Gray's body instead!" You yelled to the ceiling.

Happy laughed. "YOU GUS ARE GREAT ACTORS!"

Author's Note: Hahaha wow! So much commotion! xD