T h i r t e e n

You tilted your head to the side. "Me?" You asked and pointed at yourself. It nodded and pointed at you. "Yes, you." It answered. You looked in between the light and the others, deciding which one. Your right foot went towards the light while your left foot pointed at the others. "Uhh. . . I better stick with my friends. Your a weird stalker." You said and followed the others who were staring at you the whole time. "Who were you talking to?" Erza questioned.

You pointed where the light was and answered, "This light was talking to me." Lucy furrowed her brows and squinted her eyes. "I don't see anything." You rolled your eyes. "I saw what I saw." Natsu shrugged. "She's probably mental. Seeing invisible friends, I guess." Your left eye twitched.

"You know Erza, I should beat up this stupid idiot." You said through gritted teeth. Natsu stuck out his tongue. "If you beat me up. Your beating yourself up." Shrugging, you pulled up your one sleeve and walked towards Natsu. Natsu stood where he is and glared at you. "Stop it, will ya?" Gray said and pushed you away. Natsu grumbled and stood beside Lucy.

"Geez, [Name] is no fun." Natsu muttered, arms crossed.

Happy shivered and flew next to Carla. "Do you feel that magic?"

Carla shrugged. "Kind of. . ." Lucy rubbed her arms. "It got cold all of a sudden." Natsu nodded in agreement while you just shrugged, "It's pretty warm to me." Lucy rolled her eyes. "Well, you are in the bastards body." Gray said. Natsu glared daggers at the ice Mage. "Shut it, Ice Princess!" The stellar Mage sighed and bonked their heads. "OOW~!" You shrieked and rubbed your head. Lucy smiled apologetically. "Gomen, [Name]!" Erza stopped to a halt and held out her arm. "Stay still!" All of you complied and stood still. There was a weird sound, it sounded like something was charging, ready to shoot. Your eyebrows knitted in confusion as your eyes widened. Quickly, you tackled Natsu to the floor once a bright beam shot directly at him. Gray did the same, but with Lucy, who was pretty much disappointed it wasn't Natsu.

Erza quipped her sword and grabbed Wendy. "Run!" She demanded. You grabbed Natsu's wrist and ran an opposite direction, losing the others. Gray quickly grabbed Lucy and ran another direction. Happy and Carla followed after the requip Mage and sky dragon slayer. You let go of Natsu's wrist and breathed in some oxygen. "Dammit, we all got separated!" You shouted and punched a tree. Natsu stood up and stared at you. "Wh-Why. . .?" You ran your fingers through Natsu's pink locks and looked at Natsu. "Why what?" Natsu clenched his fists. "Why'd you save me back there?" He questioned. It was awkward to you. It felt like Natsu is really a girl. A sigh escaped your lips. "Are you that stupid? We're in the same guild, why can't I save you?" Natsu looked down. "That's right. I'm stupid for asking why." He muttered.

"I wonder where did Gray and Lucy go." You whispered.

Lucy frowned and crossed her arms. "We got separated. . . and I'm with you." She said and whispered the last sentence. Gray shrugged and moved the branches that were in the way. "Well, we'll find them." Lucy looked down and fiddled with her celestial keys. The blonde tilted her head up, but instead was smacked with a branch. "KYAA~!" Gray turned around, alarmed. "LUCY?!" Gray's pale hands removed the branches. The sight he thought was hilarious. A laugh escaped his mouth. Lucy's face looked like a walrus, or so he thought. A huge red mark across her face made it even more hilarious. Lucy turned bright red from embarrassment. "I-Its not funny!" She huffed and blew the strand of hair from her face.

The Sky Dragon Slayer looked at Erza, concerned written on her face. "Erza-San, will we be able to find the others?" Her innocent voice asked. Happy glared around the surroundings, a stick in one hand. "Don't worry! I'll protect you, CARLA!" The white exceed smacked her forehead. Erza looked down at Wendy and smiled softly. "We'll find them again. They can handle theirselves, for we are the strongest team in Fairy Tail!" Wendy nodded. "Hai~!"

Natsu groaned and rubbed his arms. "It's cold and my chest is so heavy! Your pretty fat, [Name]." Your eye twitched you looked at your stick that you carved sharp and turned around to Natsu. "I will use this." You said lowly. Natsu backed away, hands up of surrender. "It's getting dark." You murmured, looking at the orange purplish sky. Natsu smirked. "I'll make a fire for us!" He shouted and blew fire on the dirt, which caught grass on fire, then the trees on fire. "YOU IDIOT! DID I SAY YES?!" You literally screamed at him and ran towards the fire, eating it up.

Natsu hung his head low and crossed his legs. "Gomenn." He muttered with a pout on his face. You scrunched up your face. "Don't pout with my face." Natsu rolled his eyes. "Don't tell myself what to say!"

Again, there goes the bickering. Gray started up with the fire while Lucy just sat next to the fireplace. 'I wonder what the idiots are doing. I bet they're fighting again, as usual. I wonder how's Natsu~?' The blonde wondered. Wendy again tried to fan the fire with her sky magic, but the fire kept going out. Erza patted Wendy who was sulking. "It's okay, Wendy. I'll do this." A twinkle appeared in the requipp mage's brown orbs. She grabbed a flat rock and a stick. The other three automatically sweatdropped. "I was expecting her to requip." Carla spoke and crossed her little arms.

A rustle was heard in the bushes. Your head quickly snapped to the bushes and so did Natsu's. "Who's there?" Natsu asked. You glared at Natsu and turned back to the bushes. Two figures came out of the bushes with two exceeds. You automatically smiled dreamily at the blonde. Natsu's jaw instantly dropped. "Whaaa????"