chapter 1

Chase Atlantic ~swim                               

                                                                                  ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Ever since i was a little girl my family   warned me about how cold hearted the ivanov family was . And how were at war with them . 

My great grandad's first wife ran off with the russian don at the time and every since there has been a on going war between both family's .

They are nothing but trouble and that menace of a son they have Adrian ivanov .                              He is a cunning little fuck , He ruins all of our shipments and plans that i worked my ass of to make work .

I had been working for weeks , Staying up all night going over every possible scenario  of the plan and it was all going great until his ugly face showed up and tried to shoot me .

My father thinks im reckless and so does our Mafia they think i am not good enough to be the leader of our mafia when my father steps down .

And my one chance to prove to him that i could do something right , without making a quick and sloppy choice was ruined by that little cunt .

You think with all this child hood rivalry that we had when i beat him at everything he would give up .   But no apparently he don't give up and is still trying to beat me in something .

So that is why im sitting in my fathers office getting scolded like a four year old .

He sat behind his large desk sipping his expensive whiskey while looking at me with narrowed eyes .

 He was in his usual black suit , Not one imperfection , My father always told me to never let people see me at my worst and even on a day were i want to curl up into my room that i cant i have high expectations to meet  .

He sat his whiskey on the table making sure not one drop spilled as he ran his hand through his salt and pepper hair and sighed looking at me .

He looked worried , My father is never worried there is something wrong .

People always said my father was perfection he done everything correctly and ran his mafia like a king , He used to be more softer at home than he was when he was working but when my mother died he started looking and talking to me like i was just one of his men someone who worked for him .

 He never hit me or any abuse , He would have me trained to be a assassin since i was six years old so i would not have the same fate as my mother .

But he thinks the assassin thing didn't work out since im a woman .

He had me trained and then pushed aside .

She was always known to be and angel and my father was always known as the devil , But they were perfect together she brought out the softer side of him  , Everyone still talks about how my mother could bring the strongest man in the underworld to his knees .

Well she could since she's not here anymore 

Women  try to throw them self's at my father everyday but he ignores them , He says his heart belongs to my mother and no one will tr wiggle there way in there or to his bed .

All my mothers things still decorate the house and his room , He visits the grave he had built for her every Sunday and brings her favorite flowers .

There is a empty coffin in that ground since they never found my mother but , I refuse to believe that she's dead  and i wont move on until i see her body myself .