Chapter 21

Exscape ~ Montell fish 

                                                                          ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

We were laying in bed with nothing but sheets around us processing what just happened my head was on he's chest while he was playing with strands of my hair .

The silence was comfortable content even , Just me and him it felt nice , I was still trying to get my head around the fact that i had one of the best days of my life with my Enemy .

I don't know if he felt the same way he was such a confusing man , The thought of him being Bipolar even crossed my mind .

'' What did we just do '' i say breaking the Silence i craned my head to look up at him , there was a weird look on his face and something unknown in his eyes as he smiled down at me .

'' I don't know malyshka , But i fucking enjoyed it '' he says pulling my smaller self on top of he's muscular  body , my face hovered over he's as he leaned up and connected our lips .

It was soft , Not like it was during the sex , This one was different .

It was slow , Sensual , Captivating,  Delicate. He's lips softly moved with mine as his finger was under my chin .

His hand went to the back of my head when i tried to move away , His fingers tangled in my hair keeping me there , I smiled into the kiss as his Tongue tanged with mine .

I broke away from the kiss breathing heavily , suddenly i was flipped over and he was between my legs hovering over me the sheets that were pooled around his waist   were now on he's lower back my sheet bearlie covered my breasts .

His thumb started to stroke my cheek for a second and i could feel the heat starting to rise in my face .

''What is it about you '' he murmured  quietly taking in every detail of my face , Now my face looked like a tomato , I could feel the heat all over .

He smiled down at me , before leaning down and kissing my cheek before he rolled off me onto he's side of the bed .

'' Im gonna go get us a drink '' he says standing up off the bed and trying the sheet around he's waist , He walked out of the room as i seen his back as he walked and his tattoo .

I smiled to myself before i heard a ding so i leaned over and picked up Adrians phone , There was a message from a Dimitry so i typed in he's code and clicked on the message .

But what i seen made my face drop , Shock anger and confusion came over me so fast it was like i was in a never ending loop .

Dimitry) Did she believe the story you told her about your father , He is getting impatient he wants her out of the way .

Dimitry) He said he dosen't care what u have to do but keep her out of the way so she will not ruin the plan she could mess it all up .

The messages went  back to the day he had came to me on the Island . Was he lying this whole time was his Fathers men ever after im , What did he want me out of the way from .

I then thought back to the way Adrian showed up at my door i then realized he did that to himself he wanted me away so he came up with this whole lie to get me to Russia with him where he could control me by feeding me lies .

He then pretended to be interested in me and even slept with me for what to keep me out of the way .

 I pulled the sheets up ,my body i have never felt so Used and so Violated .