chapter 3

Shameless ~ Camila Cabello                                                               

                                                                               ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

I ran my hand down my body i was wearing a red dress with a deep v- line it clung to my figure making by curves look ten times better .

I slipped on my black saint Laurent Opyum  heels  , When i was done i redone my lip gloss and made my way down stairs .

I walked into the empty kitchen and walked to the fridge grabbing my Coke zero  . 

There was no one home my dad is on a business trip to Russia to talk to maxim .

I walked to the foyer and grabbed my car keys for my Lamborghini  hurcan . , i walked out the door into the garage built in out house and opened the doors of my car .

When i was in i fastened  my seat belt and turned her on listening to the loud engine coming to life , i shifted gears to reverse and went out of the garage .

I drove past the large gold gates of our mansion out on to the highway about 5 minutes from the city .

So five minutes later im parked out side of the mall turning off  my engine i grabbed my purse from the passenger seat and got out .

Locking my doors i walked onto the path into the mall my heels clicking on the pavement .

People where looking at me as i walked in the know me from my last name everyone knows  that the De' santo's   own italy  .

I walked in ignoring every ones stares to see me without the ten body guards that my father usually have following me .

I waked into Dior i need a new bag when i walked in the workers looked at each other with wide eyes before rushing over to me .

'' Hello Ms de' santo how may we help you today ''says a small girl looked around nineteen with her hair pulled back into a french braid , I was about one foot taller than her with my heels on.

'' I would like to see your new bags '' i said looking around the shop that had only a few people in it .

''Of course right this way '' she says walking down to the end of the shop where there was a variety of new custom made bags behind the glass on the shelves .

One bag that i don't have caught my eye , It was the Miss dior top handle bag it was white , with a gold dior buckle on the front it had a gold chain around the handle .

My friends have them i wanted to build up my collection so i started with the other ones first .

'' I would like that one please '' i said pointing the bag when she smiled .

'' Good choice i will go get that ready for you '' she says walking into the back of the  shop .

About 10 minutes later when it was payed for and boxed i walked out of the shop with my new bag .

When i walked out the door i looked and seen Adrian and his mother Zoya sitting at the food court .

She was smiling at him while he looked happy i scowled at that .

I don't want him to be happy, i want him to be miserable .

like he made me .

Zoya was a beautiful Woman indeed she was She had silk blonde hair , Blue eyes she was a real Russian beauty too bad she was that basterd's  mother .