Chapter 12

Why'd you only call me when your high        ~Arctic Monkeys 

                                                                              ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

I know what i have done , I never intended to do that to her but i had to , I Need to be the leader of the  mafia , She was just in the way .

So the plan is in motion , she needs to be kept out of the way .                                                                          And the only way to do that is if i have her on a tight leesh , She cant do anything then .

She was so shocked that she didn't even look at the contract , It wasn't just sexual things im in control of .

Im in full control of her for four months or i Become a very very rich man .

I will have all her Inheritance , Her penthouses , her cars , Her money all of it .

If she breaks The contract 

Im obviously not going to sleep with her , i just had to say something bad enough to shock her so she would not read the contract and she did .

I may be evil but im not evil enough to blackmail her into sleeping with me so her secret would be safe .

I don't intend on touching her at all .

My father just wanted her out of the way and safe from this , And i don't fucking know why .

Its like he has got this weird  fascination with her . He has been like that for weeks .

I went on his computer and seen he has been stalking her social media accounts .

Its fucking disgusting .

But he told me to make sure she is not involved with what is going to happen and i had no other choice than to make her sign the contract .

So thats why i was so harsh while  getting her to sign the contract .

 Its been two days since i last seen her , I can still see her face when she signed her self over to me for the sake of keeping her father from War .

It would have never been like that if she stayed out of my way .

Too caught up in my mind i didn't realise that i was slipping in the shower until i fell back words banging my head on the hard tiles .

'' Fuck ''i grunted rubbing the back of my head .

That fucking hurt like a bitch  .

                                                                     ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

I walked into my fathers office dressed in a black suit , Freshly shaved face , My hair gorgeous like usual .

He looked me over before turning up He's nose at me .

The fuck its not like he is any better .

If he didn't go to the gym everyday , He would look like a fucking green bean .

A Russian green bean .

But i didn't say that out loud i just scoffed under my breath and sat down on the chair in front of he's desk .

'' Did you do it '' was the first thing he said he pushed he's reading glasses up his nose as he leaned back in he's seat .

''da, otetz''i grumbled out he scoffed muttering curse words under his breath 

[ Yes father]

''ya nay khochu, chtoby kakoy-to vreed byl prichinen etoy devuske, ponyatoy'' he says coldly daring me to protest .

[i do not want any harm to come to that girl understood]

'' ponyal, ya nay pozvolyu aye pricinit vreed'' i say confused to why he wants her protected , She's daughter of the Enemy , so what is he planning .

''What are you planning '' i say switching back to English , He ignored me so i got up having enough of he's shit for one day and walked out .

he is such a complicated man .

But now i can finally take over the mafia the one thing i have put up with he's bullshit long enough for .

When im Don i will have enough power to kill him , But now if i kill him i might as well dig my own grave .

When im don i will break all he's alliances with the seven mafia's and make my own , So they will fight with me and not him .

So if i Kill him they cant try to Get in the way or protect him , Since there alliance will be with me .

None of my fathers men respect me enough to fight with me , so i will make them fear me instead so they will be too scared to retaliate .

My father sends my bestfriend on missions hopeing he will be killed so i have no one but my best friend comes out on top everytime , Proveing he will be my second in command  .

In Russia the Mafia is Called a bratva .

So i mark my territory here get half of Italy and then go and build my army in Russia before i come back .

But first i will have to kill my Father and if i have to use his obsession with Violet to do it or use her i will .

Her life holds no value to me .

The Маленький дьявол will die any way , It dosn't matter who does it .

   After i left my fathers office i got the text i have been waiting for , My bestfriend Dimitry has completed the mission and will be back tomorrow . Its been two months since my father sent him on a mission to watch and follow some of the Spanish .

And he is finally coming home , He has He's own penthouse But stays with me most of the time , He clamied on of the room's in my penthouse as he's , so he will be back there tomorrow 

Dimitry is the only one of the men in the mafia that i trust with my life , He's late father who died on a Mission when he was ten was my fathers second in command , Him and my father were bestfriends so when he died my father took in Dimitry and raised him as he's own .

But when he saw how close we got he started sending him out on missions as an assassin for the russian mafia , I still think he was trying to get him killed .

But He failed 

                                                                               ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

That should clear some things up .

The next update will be on Sunday or monday .

(EDITED*)

(D.L)

Please vote and comment .

(There will be two new characters introduced in the next chapters )

Thank you to to @justagirlbossxx_   , For the idea on my next chapter .