Chapter 33

(Smut Warning!)

The Hills~ Slowed .

                                                                                ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

We made it official , Adrian just had some work to finish up before he joined me in Costa Rica . I bought a penthouse in San José , I Had all of my things delivered here and i started to organize it the way i wanted to .

My friend Hazel is meeting me tomorrow since her flight got delayed , And i have been here for two hours , Decorating my penthouse i wanted a modern display on the wall , It has some of my Favorite paintings  but i had the penthouse done in black and white marble , It was perfect .

'' Fuck '' i drew in a breath as i put down the stack of books , I Was tired from all of this work , I just wanted to be lazy and lie in bed all day , But i had no maids here to help me anymore so i guess all the work was on me .

My father had called me ten times , But i just changed my number and didn't tell him where i was going . I even Flew out here on first class so i didn't have to use he's jet .

My life was mine to live now , He could keep he's mafia .

i looked at my reflection in the screen on my phone , My skin was irritated from all the sweat my hair was all over the place , I sighed before putting my phone on the counter top and walking into my new room .

It was black with white book shelves and it , Had a large closet and a bathroom with a island and a large bathtub and it had an Amazing shower, The bathroom was also marble black and white  .

The closet was almost as big as the room , Done with glass shelves for bags and shoes , It also had open doors for my coats and dresses with gold hangers .

There was a white island table where i put all my Lingerie in the drawers under it .

My room had my desk and chairs where my laptop was , There was a large black bed in the middle with black silk sheets and a large silk headboard .

My Curtains were hand designed  with black satin and silver rose  in them .

This place was perfect for me .

                                                                               ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆  

It was now later on in the day when my best friend hazel arrived and dropped off some of my things , She had to leave quickly since she had an online meeting with her dad and some Investors for the company .

So i took a quick nap and then showered before Adrian got here , He was on he's way and that was the last text he sent me before he went offline again today .

I was wearing a one suit Pajamas with little red love hearts on it , It was like a body suit but it was shorts instead , It had a zip where my tits were and it was tight and clinging to my skin .

I done my skin care and brushed my hair before , Brushing my teeth again and i then walked down stairs to grab my phone from the kitchen  counter .

I picked it up from the Island and turned it on , Only to find messages from an unknown Number . They were sending me pictures of my father walking into the house and more of him walking into he's wear-houses .

Before i could reply the doorbell rang , I took slow steps to the door , clutching my phone in my hand . I slowly opened the door and drew out a breath when i seen it was just adrian .